Cabana cost

b0m5jgr

Mouseketeer
Hi, question sailing in November N.Y. - Bahamas.
how much does it cost to rent a cabana, I have read $549 up to $643 we are a party of 4 (3 adults & 1 child).

how much does it cost to rent a cabana, I have read $549 up to $643 we are a party of 4 (3 adults & 1 child).

CABANAS (
12/18/14 price w/Bahamas 7.5% VAT)
Family beach: $549 $590.18 (Sep-Mar) $599 $643.93 (Apr-Sept)
Cabana #21 $ 899 $966.43

Serenity Bay: $399 $428.93

The minimum price ($590.18, Sept through Mar, with VAT) includes up to 6 guests on the Family Beach, additional $50 per person (plus VAT) up to a Maximum of 10 guests. Cabana #21 on Family Beach price is for up to 10 people with a $50 per person additional up to a maximum of 16.

Last edited:

CABANAS (12/18/14 price w/Bahamas 7.5% VAT)
Family beach: $549 $590.18 (Sep-Mar) $599 $643.93 (Apr-Sept)
Cabana #21 $ 899 $966.43

Serenity Bay: $399 $428.93

The minimum price ($590.18, Sept through Mar, with VAT) includes up to 6 guests on the Family Beach, additional $50 per person (plus VAT) up to a Maximum of 10 guests. Cabana #21 on Family Beach price is for up to 10 people with a $50 per person additional up to a maximum of 16.

Also, OP, know that Serenity Bay will NOT be an option for you unless the child is going to be in child care the entire time and not with you on Castaway Cay at all as Serenity Bay is 18+. Even for the cabanas.

We have yet to rent a cabana, so I'm just wondering why #21 is more expensive than the others?

We have yet to rent a cabana, so I'm just wondering why #21 is more expensive than the others?
It's larger and accommodates more people.
It's upto 16 people, others up to 10.

I have had 4/5 and liked them as a bit set back from the restaurant cookies2 and restroom, but also not too far either. 21 is a lot further.

I’ve been in 21 twice. It’s a double wide. My favorite numbers are 6-8. Good views and not far from food/restrooms. I don’t really like the little mini-lagoon where the highest family beach numbers are.

At low tide over there, you can get plenty of beach but not much water.
And there’s isn’t so much beach in front of it for the size/number of people. It’s practically shared with the neighbors in 20. Which was fine the year we had 20 & 21 for our group. Little awkward the year we didn’t.

Not to hijack, but what do people usually tip for the cabana?
I was concierge so wrapped up on their overall tip.

Basically, unless you are not concierge, there isn't a need to additionally tip, just include it in concierge tips as they run it.

A lot depends on what you use, i.e. If there is drinks service etc.

We went to cookies ourselves and didn't need any additional drinks to thoose provided.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter