Cabana Notification from Concierge Request

oldwash

Mouseketeer
How long after the midnight email does it take to receive notification as to whether you were lucky enough to get one and is it in the form of an email or?

How long after the midnight email does it take to receive notification as to whether you were lucky enough to get one and is it in the form of an email or?
The system doesn't generate emails anymore, perhaps concierge sends them. Did you look on the Navigator app under My Plans?

We received a response from concierge confirming our requests 8-9 days after our midnight email, including that they had requested a cabana, but it wasn’t confirmed for sure until we could see them in the system under My Plans at 120 days.

We just went through this for our end of September Wish cruise. After we sent our midnight e-mail with all our requests we received an e-mail response about seven days later, but it only acknowledged our dining requests and made no mention of the cabana request. We didn’t know if we had a cabana until we logged in at midnight on the 120 day mark and then it showed up in our plans section.

We went in December and they confirmed they had received our requests the next day, but I didn't hear anything about the cabana until I checked at 120 days and it was there.

Thanks for all the replies. It's been a couple of days and nothing. I just won't worry about it untill the 120 day mark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter