Cabanas at Aquatica???

I believe the cabanas at Aquatica have curtains that close around the sides of the cabana.

Doh !!!

Sorry i wasted your time with photos from the wrong place.....but if you ever go to Discovery Cove.....get a cabana....THEY'RE GREAT !!!! :rotfl2:

Doh !!!

Sorry i wasted your time with photos from the wrong place.....but if you ever go to Discovery Cove.....get a cabana....THEY'RE GREAT !!!! :rotfl2:

:lmao: That's okay, we are planning a visit to Discovery Cove as soon as my 5 year old is old enough to swim with the Dolphins. I will be sure to get a cabana. Thanks.

Thanks for posting my pics. I hope the photos help everyone for visualization purposes. The Cabana was very nice and I would spend the money again (especially during hotter months).

OOOHHH, that sounds nice... Now, let me ask. What if our friends went to AQ the same day as us and decide not to rent one, would there be a problem with them coming in our cabana for a rest? Would we get charged for extra people? We usually split up on vacation, but sometimes like to sit for a few minutes together and have a coke or ice cream and talk about what we've done/seen...

I'm wondering the same thing about visitors. My family of four is going next week and my brother and his wife are supposed to meet us there. We will not need extra drinks or even chairs as we will all be up and down on various rides and slides and pools during the day. There is not likely to be a lot of time where we all would be in the cabana at the same time and my brother would be buying his own food and drinks seperately. Would there be a problem with them hanging out with us part of the time?

Based on everything I have read, I have just booked a cabana for our June trip. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter