Cabanas at Aquatica???

That sounds like a fantastic way to do the park in style!!! Can I ask, you mentioned they bring your lunch in a picnic basket............is lunch included in the price of your cabana?
Debsx

No, you pay extra for lunch.

We had a Cabana on March 26th and it was worth every penny.

Thanks for the review. Any pics?

Also tripadvisor review stated: "cabanas are also located on unattractive concrete zones and are covered in dark green tarpaulin, they don't even look nice". What is your impression of the location?

Thanks for the review. Any pics?

Also tripadvisor review stated: "cabanas are also located on unattractive concrete zones and are covered in dark green tarpaulin, they don't even look nice". What is your impression of the location?

I have some photos on my iPhone. If I can figure out how to post them I will.

There is a lot of concrete at Aquatica. We had a Cabana right next to the life guard station at the wave pool. There were some located farther away and very near the smoking area which I would not have liked. We loved our location. The Cabanas are green with purple accents. Matched the Australian themeing of the water park. I thought they were very nice.

I thought the cabana's looked very nice. They are all near the wave pool area. If you have an Annual Pass you get a $25.00 discount.

Also, the cabana's only house 4 people. Additional people are $30.00 a peice? I believe it was 30.

They are around concrete, but the whole park is concrete except for the beach area outside of the wave pool.

I thought the cabana's looked very nice. They are all near the wave pool area. If you have an Annual Pass you get a $25.00 discount.

Also, the cabana's only house 4 people. Additional people are $30.00 a peice? I believe it was 30.

They are around concrete, but the whole park is concrete except for the beach area outside of the wave pool.

Yes, their capacity is 7, but the $150 is for 4 and each additional person is $30. . . however, when I booked our cabana, AQ was not even open yet, but they were taking reservations for the cabanas. I got lots of different answers to the same questions, so they have been working out the kinks. This 4 person rule was not in effect when they first started the cabana thing . . . it came about later. I found that out when the AQ website came online and had the information there. I called and explained that we are a family of 5 and I booked a cabana for our family. . not 4 of us and I didn't think it was fair to change things around after a person had booked. The young lady I spoke to was very nice, but she couldn't do anything about it, so I kindly asked for her manager. I explained things to him and he agreed with me so he called AQ and they are accommodating our family without the upcharge. I did express, however, that all I wanted was an extra chair. I was not expecting extra drinks or sunscreen or whatever else, just a chair. I will post a trippie when we return in early May.

I wish someone would post some cabana pics. . .that's the only thing missing on the board!

BUMP :wave2:

Doesn't ANYONE have cabana pics??:confused3 Please, please PLEASE. . . someone. . . .

We had a Cabanna and it was great.We got one which looked right over the Dolphin pool and although it was right in the middle of the park it was so quiet.when you were in it you could have been on a dessert island.i am pretty sure no other guests knew we were there...LOL !!

Having the table and fridge was great,we had the kids so we got enough soda and fruit to do them most off the day and it keeped cool in the fridge.

I would recommend it to any one.....I only have a few photos but here they are.
Florida07391.jpg

our view.....
Florida07392.jpg

Sand area for the kids to play....

Florida07389.jpg

Great pics, thanks for sharing! Everyone it seems has been dying to see some! My question though is do they really charge you an extra $30 per person after 4 people! That's outrageous!

Great pics, thanks for sharing! Everyone it seems has been dying to see some! My question though is do they really charge you an extra $30 per person after 4 people! That's outrageous!

i cant help with the price cos my mom paid.....:cheer2: but that said there was 8 of us and i cant see her paying $120.00 on top.

I will try and find out for youse guys.:thumbsup2

Thanks for the pics Scotlass. I thought the cabanas could be closed??

Oh wait, are those pictures of Discovery Cove or Aquatica?

It is outrageous and yes, they really do charge the extra $30. I posted earlier in this thread regarding our experience with that. . .and we haven't even been there yet. Maybe if enough people post and send negative comments about this, they will quit that charge. I don't know of anywhere else that does that.

I have some photos on my iPhone. If I can figure out how to post them I will.

There is a lot of concrete at Aquatica. We had a Cabana right next to the life guard station at the wave pool. There were some located farther away and very near the smoking area which I would not have liked. We loved our location. The Cabanas are green with purple accents. Matched the Australian themeing of the water park. I thought they were very nice.

This is what surprised me, that they would put some of the cabanas so close to the smoking section.

We are thinking of renting one for our August holiday, I have seen a few photos of them:

aquatica_136_183.jpg

aquatica_135_174.jpg

We are thinking of renting one for our August holiday, I have seen a few photos of them:

aquatica_136_183.jpg

aquatica_135_174.jpg

thanks for the pics!

Anyone have pics they took while renting a cabana?? Or of other people actually using a cabana??

I do have some great pics of the Cabanas. They are still on my iPhone. I could email them to someone if they know how to post the pics. I still do not know how to post the pics on the DIS.:rolleyes1

PM me if anyone thinks they can help:surfweb:

I do have some great pics of the Cabanas. They are still on my iPhone. I could email them to someone if they know how to post the pics. I still do not know how to post the pics on the DIS.:rolleyes1

PM me if anyone thinks they can help:surfweb:

I pm'd you.

Thanks rsschneck. . .here's your photos!

Sorry for the size. . .I'll work on it and try to get them bigger.

pictureofAquaticawavepool1.jpg

photoofAquaticawavepool2.jpg

viewfromAquaticacabana3.jpg

viewfromAquaticacabana1.jpg

viewfromAquatiacabana2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter