Cabanas at HRH?

Ncrnation

Mouseketeer
What's the deal with these? ie How much do they cost? What do you get? How long is the Cabana yours? What's a good Cabana to get?

We're going in february, but our flight doesn't leave until 8pm. Looking for a home base for the day.

We've always booked a cabana for our last day. It works out great, we can hit the parks one last time and hang out at the pool, too. We usually split up that last day (i go souvenier shopping) and DH hangs out at the cabana. We'll probably do this again in January.

It was $75 the last time we were there, I think the price has gone up since then.

Patty

Just wanted to add that you can shower and change at the fitness center. They also have lockers you can use.

They rent the cabanas 1/2 and full day. Half day is usually from 3p-pool close.

They have water, soda,TV,phone,fan and a fruit bowl. If you are staying club level there is a considerable discount when renting a cabana.

We had cabana # 5 at HRH on one of the days we visited back in August. We rented for the full day (8AM-11PM) and we paid either $75 or $80. If we had a club room the daily rate would have been only $40. Waitresses from the Beach Club will bring you food and drinks. We enjoyed the experience, and I think it is an excellent idea for a day where you need a home base. Great planning!

We had Cabana#8 wich was right behind the kiddie pool. I would definetely rent a cabana again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter