• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cabanas Food Pics - Pls post here

mtanberg

Mouseketeer
Looking forward to seeing the food choices on the buffet at Cabanas since it was changed. Please post your pics.

Thanks for the link. I love how each day the theme is slightly different for lunch. Was hoping to see what they were offering now that the buffet has been reduced in size.

Yes, I have my daily favorites, and worried that with the limited selections I'll have to find new favorites :scared: :snooty: :crazy:

My favorite has always been the lamb chops for lunch on boarding day. Not holding onto hope that they are there, but I usually find everything delicious. Looking forward to seeing pictures.

Hoping they have corned beef hash as it's a favorite of mine at cabanas for b-fast. Saw on one of the UK cruises that they were serving baked beans for breakfast....that's a mega hard pass!

Also curious if Palo brunch will have the buffet, but my guess is no.

My favorite cabanas breakfast was always one of those custom omelettes with 1-2 mickey waffles, a small side of bacon and some chocolate milk. Maybe an espresso from the Cove if I needed a bit of a pick me up.

Hoping they have corned beef hash as it's a favorite of mine at cabanas for b-fast. Saw on one of the UK cruises that they were serving baked beans for breakfast....that's a mega hard pass!

Also curious if Palo brunch will have the buffet, but my guess is no.
Baked beans is a very British thing to have for breakfast...I have seen it on the buffet on US sailings too, but when I lived in England (for a short period of time) I used to LOVE full English breakfast. Yum!

Baked beans is a very British thing to have for breakfast...I have seen it on the buffet on US sailings too, but when I lived in England (for a short period of time) I used to LOVE full English breakfast. Yum!
Haha yeah I am aware of that, but it is still so strange. I love the British though! I recall even eating at Wizarding World and they had beans with all the dishes.

Probably go back to the servers putting things on your plate option.
I have no issue with that at all as long as the offerings we've come to expect and love over the years will still be available, i.e., The sticky cinnamon buns, caviar, crab legs, scallops...etc., etc., etc...

My last cruise was on the Fantasy and the cruise before ours had some sort of norovirus outbreak so they took extra precautions during ours. Crazy to think that within a few months we'd be in a full blown pandemic. The buffet was still self serve but things like soda and ice cream all were bering manned by a CM. I feel like if someone has to serve you at cabanas that Palo should be able to operate in the same capacity. The last time I was at Palo, the waiter even asked me if I wanted him to get me anything off the buffet. Our meal was winding down and I think he knew I wanted another cinnamon bun. I respectfully declined.

Touring Plans said they will update on Cabanas food and procedures. I’m sure we will see the info in a few days.

Ya come Friday we should start to see a rundown as there likely will be 4-5 vlogs per day so you should be able to cobble together information on the food.

Also as I stated in the Live Content thread I asked Touringplans to look in at Cabanas if possible each meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter