Cabanas on Castaway Cay

DCLCrazy64622

DIS Veteran
If you had to choose one of the cabanas on CC, which one would be the best for the family (not the ones on Serenity, obviously). Least weeds, maybe best shade, closest to the bathroom, etc. we just turned platinum and have a chance at snagging one. I want to be prepared when the time comes. There's only 3 of us so we don't need the really large one. Thanks!

we usually request any cabana 3-10 as we like the view looking back at the ship. not far the the restrooms, cookies too and the water slides.

1 is a handicap accessible cabana

I think you are going to be surprised at how you probably will not have much of a choice. We are platinum and only once have we had an option of getting a cabana when logging in at midnight, and there was only one left. This was for a January cruise. I was surprised!
Anyway, to answer your question -for us- we like the higher number ones by the lagoon. Love that they added bathrooms, but yes when going to get food and such, it is a longer walk.
Have a great cruise and good luck! :)

I think you are going to be surprised at how you probably will not have much of a choice. We are platinum and only once have we had an option of getting a cabana when logging in at midnight, and there was only one left. This was for a January cruise. I was surprised!
Anyway, to answer your question -for us- we like the higher number ones by the lagoon. Love that they added bathrooms, but yes when going to get food and such, it is a longer walk.
Have a great cruise and good luck! :)

I agree....we have been platinum for some time and have only had a cabana once (and that was on Serenity). We try every time!!!

We have gotten lucky a few times grabbing one that popped up when someone must have cancelled one. If you dont get one when your booking window opens, just keep checking. You never know who may cancel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter