Cabin Door Decorations

Family Loves Disney

DIS Veteran
Anyone ever decorated their Royal Caribbean cabin door? Would love to see pics. Trying to get inspiration for our cabin door. Now if I could afford a DCL cruise, then I have all kinds of inspirations. TIA.

I dont think I have any pics, but I just got 2-3 DISigns done and put those on the door. Pretty much what I’d do for DCL, really - I’m not one to go all out with the door design.

I decorated a bit. I had a printout of itinerary and put a magnet on back. Then I had a few small fish and underwater felt thingies that I stuck magnets on. and I don't know if I have pics anywhere, sorry!

I usually just head over to Party City and pick up a few beach themed decorations.
Tip: Bring Magnets with you to hang your decorations or to organize any other papers you have inside the cabin. I usually bring those Pen/Pencil organizers that traditionally hang in a school locker. The walls inside your cabin are all magnetic...so it is an easy way to keep your desk area clean and organized...especially if you also use the desk as a vanity.

I don't have a photo, but I just printed some tropical clip art images from Google, cut out, laminated and hot glued magnets to the back. Did some fish, palm trees, flip flops, anchors etc.

Thanks for the ideas, all!! We're first time cruisers in April! Would love to have a festive door!!

There are tons of photos on Pinterest! So many cute ideas can be found there!

Thank you for asking this question! I asked similar questions in a different thread. So we'll be on the Anthem and looks like the doors and walls are steel, I guess that's a given (but our last non DCL cruise the doors weren't magnetic). I'm guessing on the Anthem we can hang a white board on the door? Is there a place for notes or whatever next to the door ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter