• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cabin Door Signs - Character Names PLEASE READ 1ST POST

Thanks so much Zandy!!;) Got these printed out and they look wonderful!!!:thumbsup2 Thanks again for your time and effort to all of us here!! Have a great night!!:goodvibes

We're going again -- on 2/1/09. This time we are taking two different grandchildren. Can you please make a Kennedi for us? I found Nathan -- with lots of choices, but couldn't find Kennedi (in princesses, if possible). We aren't cruising again for awhile, so there's plenty of time.

When we went on the 9/21 cruise, our door looked great. My granddaughters raced each night to get to the cabin. They knew which was ours by the cool magnets with their names. Thanks so much for doing this for us!

Nancy

Thank you so much. I can't wait to see their faces when they see the door! Little things like that mean a lot. Sending some good Karma your way!

Could you please do The Reardons, with the Magic Cruise ship in the background. Also, a Hal in stitch, and a Liz with Tinkerbell. Thanks so much,
mine turned out great. We are leaving Friday! Disney here we come!
Redhat lady! :cool1:

Hi We are cruising October 17th. I was wondering if you could do
Stefanie- pink princess
Jessica-tink black

The Raymond's, with the Magic Cruise ship in the background

Thank you,
Jessica

Hi-we are sailing on our first Disney Cruise- Wonder October 12. Would it be possible to get signs for our family? Thanks so much-awesome work!

Lowell-pirate Mickey
Didi-Ariel
Kennedy-Princess
Claudia-Tink

The Barrons, with the Wonder Cruise Ship in the background

Thanks again for your time and effort!

HI,
I was wondering if I could get the following:

Tom - Jack Sparrow pattern
Lynn - Tinkerbell in Lavendar or purple
Amanda - tigger
Ashleigh - Chip & Dale in Pink

we are cruising on the wonder on 11/2/08 my DD's actual Bday!!

You wouldn't happen to be able to make a sign for her for the door for her Bday, would you? Her Bday is 11/2, she'll be 13 and it is for Ashleigh. She loves chip & dale, tink, stitch, and ariel. Anything you could come up w/ would be most appreciated. thanks so much. And if you can only do the names, I appreciate them too.

Lynn

Important: Please Read

First let me say, I like doing these names and making everyone happy, but this thread has grown very fast, as have the requests. At this point, I have 411 name requests.
I have a very old computer with not much memory left and I don't have a clue how many pictures Photobucket will allow me to upload before I've exceeded the limit...
All that said, I'm still going to make the names for as long as I can, but I need your help.

If I ever hope to get these all done...

* For those of you who have asked for more than one design per name, I'm only going to be able to do one. Please let me know which one you would prefer. If I don't hear from you I will make the first design you asked for.
For example, if you have six people in your family and requested each name to be done in Pirate Mickey AND each name be done in the Fab 5 - I will only do the six names in Pirate Mickey.
I have no problem doing (just for example) Grumpy for Dad, yellow aloha Minnie for Mom, Jack Sparrow for Son, and princesses for Daughter. Different names for each person are fine, not two designs for Dad, two designs for Mom, etc... I hope that makes sense.

* If you have said any character is fine, please tell me which one you prefer. I take too much time trying to figure out which design 5 year old Jack might like best. Crazy things run through my head, like "his name is Jack, maybe I should do Jack Sparrow" then I think "no, he's only 5 he might not have seen Pirates of the Carribean". See what I mean? :lmao:

* Also, please look through the names I've already done.
And most importantly, let me know if you don't need some of the names you've found.

I really hope that didn't sound rude. :guilty: I just think it would help me to get these done faster.

Thank you. :)
:banana: Dear Sandy,Thanks for taking the time to even do the names,they are fabulous, The Reardons with the Disney Magic.
Hal, in stitch and Liz in Tinkerbell. Again thanks alot! Chattykatkareoke:love:

If anyone has made a request (before I stopped taking new ones) and I haven't posted your names yet, let me know.
I requested Liz in Tinkerbell, Hal in stitch, and Susan in Alice.
Also, The Reardon's with ship background, we are going on the Magic. Many thanks, we leave Friday morning. I keep checking, but can't find names.
What program is this under again? chattykatkareoke:)

Important: Please Read

First let me say, I like doing these names and making everyone happy, but this thread has grown very fast, as have the requests. At this point, I have 411 name requests.
I have a very old computer with not much memory left and I don't have a clue how many pictures Photobucket will allow me to upload before I've exceeded the limit...
All that said, I'm still going to make the names for as long as I can, but I need your help.

If I ever hope to get these all done...

* For those of you who have asked for more than one design per name, I'm only going to be able to do one. Please let me know which one you would prefer. If I don't hear from you I will make the first design you asked for.
For example, if you have six people in your family and requested each name to be done in Pirate Mickey AND each name be done in the Fab 5 - I will only do the six names in Pirate Mickey.
I have no problem doing (just for example) Grumpy for Dad, yellow aloha Minnie for Mom, Jack Sparrow for Son, and princesses for Daughter. Different names for each person are fine, not two designs for Dad, two designs for Mom, etc... I hope that makes sense.

* If you have said any character is fine, please tell me which one you prefer. I take too much time trying to figure out which design 5 year old Jack might like best. Crazy things run through my head, like "his name is Jack, maybe I should do Jack Sparrow" then I think "no, he's only 5 he might not have seen Pirates of the Carribean". See what I mean? :lmao:

* Also, please look through the names I've already done.
And most importantly, let me know if you don't need some of the names you've found.

I really hope that didn't sound rude. :guilty: I just think it would help me to get these done faster.

Thank you. :)
requested Liz in Tinkerbell, Hal in stitch, and Susan in Alice.
Also, The Reardon's with ship background, we are going on the Magic. Many thanks, we leave Friday morning. I keep checking, but can't find names.
What program is this under again? chattykatkareoke@sbcglobal.net:dance3:

I'd love a Christmas themed one - Mickey would be great.

My name is Holly and I'm cruising on 12/6/09

Thank yuo so much!

Hi Zandy

We are cruising on the Oct. 18, 08 cruise and would like to request the following door signs:

Sandra - Pink Tigger
Melissa - Cinderella
Morgan - Pocohontas
Elizabeth - Princess Jasmine
Zach - Pirate Mickey and Minnie
Oma - Eeyore
Mom - Bambi

Thank you so much for doing this...

Hi Sandy...
I'm not sure if you saw my earlier request. We leave in 10 days.. Thanks again!

Sandy:

Just returned from the cruise and I got a bunch of compliments on our names!! We had the little girl 2 down stop everyday and see the one with Tinkerbell.

thanks again!!! :goodvibes

Sandy,

At your leisure, could I trouble you to make some names for the rest of the family that will be travelling with us, they loved my name. Thanks in advance for your time. I whittled through the names and only added the ones that you don't already have on your list.

Lianne - tink
Denis - Goofy
Autumn - disney princesses
Richard - Jack Sparrow
Maureen - Cinderella
Chad - grumpy
Carla - Minnie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter