Cabin Limit

LINDATHEPOOH

Mouseketeer
I feel like I should know this but I’m brain numb right now! I need to book 3 inside cabins and 1 porthole cabin for a family reunion Christmas cruise. Is there a limit as to how many cabins 1 person can book? Or am I mixing this up with how many resort rooms 1 person can book at WDW?

You could do it without a TA, but many will offer perks (onboard credit, Costco has a nice cash card ,etc.)

There is a limit to how many you can book online at once- I think 5. But you can do two bookings. Be prepared to list the addresses and birthdays of all the people staying in all of the rooms. Each stateroom will become its own reservation with its own number, and it needs an 18+ adult listed in the room. A TA would be able to help you with all this legwork.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter