Cabin packing list

tmli

Wants to be known as tmlh....
Okay,we've decided the cabins at FW sound wonderful. Will be going Jan.9-14th just waiting for a code to book. In the meantime I'd like to start a packing list.

Those of you that have been--what was the one (or more)
thing(s) that you forgot. Or when you got there said "I wish we brought....."

I'm aiming for this to be our most memorable trip yet!

If I were you, I would book now, then call back with the code after they come out. I wouldn't want you to risk not getting a cabin at all! They will always add on the code and give you the special price later on! :)

Remember to pack coffee & filters for the coffeemaker in the kitchen. Also, remember to bring charcoal and lighter fluid for the grill - and matches or a lighter.

Don't forget a flashlight, in case you want to go for a walk after dark!

As Rhonda said, a flashlight.

We also always took a new rubber ball for the kids, so they could play in the street (loop road!). They thought that was so neat--it never took much to please our kids!

The cabins are pretty well stocked with what you might need. But we do bring our own laundry detergent, stain remover and fabric softener so we can do some laundry when up at the pool. Also if you like making pancakes you may want to bring your own nonstick griddle (don't know if you're flying or driving!). I don't recall the cabins had anything like that. Also we brought some of the kids videos if they needed to wind down. There's a vcr in the living room. Hope that helps!

"The cabins are pretty well stocked with what you might need. " We have found a cabin in the Smokies that includes a stocked pantry. Are pantries also stocked?:confused:

No - unfortunately you get to fill your own pantry. But, they're stocked with all appliances, as well as small appliances like a toaster, microwave, coffeemaker, etc.

Housekeeping will also do your dishes! They do supply dishwasher soap if you have the urge to do your own! :)

If you are driving down bikes/scooters for the kids, flashlights, bug repellant and sunscreen.

If I remember correctly they do not have salt pepper or sugar. I stock up on individual packets and just bring those(in a ziplock of course).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter