• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cabin requests?

ugadog99

<font color=blue>Has been waiting patiently for a
I will be making our reservations at the cabins early next week. Although I have camped many times at Ft. Wilderness, I have never stayed in the cabins. Can anyone make suggestions as to what loop to request? I have two kids (12 and 8). We want to be near a pool and bus stop. Any ideas?

Either one of the 2500 or 2600 loops would put you near the smaller pool and a bus stop. The 2500 loop is the closer of the two. However, if you wanted to be closer to the main pool and the Meadow Trading Post, then loop 2100 would be your best bet. It is approximately a 5 minute walk from 2100 to the Meadow Trading Post.

Jeff

We stayed in 2100, it was fine.
We have 3 kids 8, 13 and 17 and they went off to the pool on their own, there's no cars really, just gold cart and buses. Golf carts can sneak up on you, but you can't miss the buses!
Yeah, it's good for the trading posts and about the same distance from the 2 pools (i.e bang in the middle of them both.) As Jeff said, about 5 mins walk..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter