Cabins at Fort Wilderness Points Charts Posted! For Sale and Booking Dates too!

going on sale 2/27 according to dvc website?
....that's the public website splash page. If you login and go here https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/dvc-cabins-at-fort-wilderness it confirms existing members can purchase as of 1 February.

A (hard to read) screenshot of the 2025 points chart was posted in the other thread, here https://www.disboards.com/threads/ft-wilderness-cabins-becoming-dvc.3916819/page-91#post-65258587

In short, less points than any 1-bed in the system (including OKW) and less points than many Studios (basically they sit between standard studio pricing and any sort of a studio with a "view"). I agree, the point charts will be a hit. I assume given the generous point charts, they'll price the same as most of the current "new" resorts currently on sale.

Last edited:

....that's the public website splash page. If you login and go here https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/dvc-cabins-at-fort-wilderness it confirms existing members can purchase as of 1 February.

A (hard to read) screenshot of the 2025 points chart was posted in the other thread, here https://www.disboards.com/threads/ft-wilderness-cabins-becoming-dvc.3916819/page-91#post-65258587

In short, less points than any 1-bed in the system (including OKW) and less points than many Studios (basically they sit between standard studio pricing and any sort of a Studio with a "view"). I agree, the point charts will be a hit. I assume given the generous point charts, they'll price the same as most of the current "new" resorts currently on sale.
1705415610139.png

I also note the new materials confirm what the artist renderings showed - "... full-size oven/range..." as opposed to the mention of just a 2-burner cooktop in the original marketing release.

I really like the charts and will try to stay here at some point. We're about to be travelling without the child soon and this will be a wonderful getaway for just the two of us. I like the added space without having to spend the points of a 1BR.

Ok so quick question as I have never looked a lot into buying (enjoy staying in rented points though) so a 1 week stay could easily be done at 150 points depending on time of year. How much do they charge per point when you buy? Does it depend on the resort? And have they said what resort fees for would be?

Ok so quick question as I have never looked a lot into buying (enjoy staying in rented points though) so a 1 week stay could easily be done at 150 points depending on time of year. How much do they charge per point when you buy? Does it depend on the resort? And have they said what resort fees for would be?
Dues and price per point for the cabins have not been released to my knowledge

Honestly with the addition of the Murphy bed, my wife and I are interested in trying them out with our young children. They can have the bedroom and we can use the Murphy bed with easy access to the kitchen and bathroom
This is actually a really good point. We have vacationed with other families who have done this in a regular 1-Bed because it allows them to put the kids to bed early and still use the living room. This makes it even easier/better with the bathroom not connected and a set of bunks as you can really "close off" the kids into that separate room and take full advantage of the remainder of the space.

Expect $200 per point upfront and then annual dues around $9 per point. That will get you in the ballpark. Want to be conservative $225 and $10 annually.

Its "expensive" to start but the benefit of DVC is that long term it come back in your favor. Why? Think of DVC upfront price as paying Disney all of their profit based on todays money. In 2034 after Disney would have done annual increases on the cash side to make more profit you are not paying those increases as you already paid for it the only thing you are paying in 2034 is simply the cost to upkeep the hotel itself (updates, busses, ect) without profit added on.

Looks like an average of 21.4 pts/night in 2024 (should be the same in 2025 just haven't done the spreadsheet work yet to verify).

Would put CFW cabins here among a bunch of other room categories:
  • CCV/BRV/BCV Studios - 17.3-17.4 points/night
  • AKV Savanna Studio - 18.1
  • RIV Standard View Studio - 19.1
  • BLT Lake View Studio - 20.2
  • VDH Standard View Deluxe Studio - 20.7
  • VGF Standard View Studios - 20.9
  • CFW Cabin - 21.4
  • PVB Standard View Studio - 21.7
  • AKV Value 1BR - 22.4
  • VGC Studio - 23.4
  • VDH Preferred View Deluxe Studio - 23.7
  • RIV Preferred View Studio - 23.8
  • BLT Theme Park View Studio - 24.1
  • VGF Lake View Studio - 25.1
  • AUL Ocean View Studio - 27.3
  • BWV Standard View 1BR - 28.1
  • OKW 1BR - 28.2
  • SSR Standard 1BR - 29.7
  • VGF Theme Park View Studio - 31.0
An 'average week' works out to exactly 150.0pts/wk, coincidentally.

This is actually a really good point. We have vacationed with other families who have done this in a regular 1-Bed because it allows them to put the kids to bed early and still use the living room. This makes it even easier/better with the bathroom not connected and a set of bunks as you can really "close off" the kids into that separate room and take full advantage of the remainder of the space.

Works for little kids that stay in bed not for bigger kids that might come into the main area so you end up losing the privacy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter