Cabins at Fort Wilderness Points Charts Posted! For Sale and Booking Dates too!

Looks like an average of 21.4 pts/night in 2024 (should be the same in 2025 just haven't done the spreadsheet work yet to verify).

Would put CFW cabins here among a bunch of other room categories:
  • CCV/BRV/BCV Studios - 17.3-17.4 points/night
  • AKV Savanna Studio - 18.1
  • RIV Standard View Studio - 19.1
  • BLT Lake View Studio - 20.2
  • VDH Standard View Deluxe Studio - 20.7
  • VGF Standard View Studios - 20.9
  • CFW Cabin - 21.4
  • PVB Standard View Studio - 21.7
  • AKV Value 1BR - 22.4
  • VGC Studio - 23.4
  • VDH Preferred View Deluxe Studio - 23.7
  • RIV Preferred View Studio - 23.8
  • BLT Theme Park View Studio - 24.1
  • VGF Lake View Studio - 25.1
  • AUL Ocean View Studio - 27.3
  • BWV Standard View 1BR - 28.1
  • OKW 1BR - 28.2
  • SSR Standard 1BR - 29.7
  • VGF Theme Park View Studio - 31.0

Looks like they might be testing the waters on what I said they should do which is going after the Value Resort family. Maybe if this works well they will convert part of POP or AOA next.

Will you be able to purchase small point contracts?

If you only wanted to stay here infrequently say once every 3 years for a limited time of only 4 days, you really do not need a large contract.

As a current DVC member would it be possible to buy a 25-point contract when they go on sale with the intent to use the 75 points for a 4-day weekday stay only?

Might need 80 points but still only a 30-point contract.

Last edited:
So there is no separate point chart for the pet friendly cabins, I guess the same extra cleaning fee they charge now will be charged if one brings a dog.
Hopefully, they'll be a separate booking category even if the point chart is the same.

It would be a major mess if it's not a separate booking category. Some people are allergic to some breeds of dogs. They will need to make sure to avoid any cabin that allows dogs. (Disclaimer: we have a dog and have a friend who cannot come over to our house because of a serious allergy).

Will you be able to purchase small point contracts?

If you only wanted to stay here infrequently say once every 3 years for a limited time of only 4 days, you really do not need a large contract.

As a current DVC member would it be possible to buy a 25-point contract when they go on sale with the intent to use the 75 points for a 4-day weekday stay only?
Maybe - the newest resorts have had a minimum 50 point add on for existing DVC members, but given the points chart here, they might allow 25.

Heard $50 per day extra cleaning for pets.
I believe that’s the current fee for the existing pet-friendly cabins at FW, so would make sense for CFW.
It would be a major mess if it's not a separate booking category. Some people are allergic to some breeds of dogs. They will need to make sure to avoid any cabin that allows dogs. (Disclaimer: we have a dog and have a friend who cannot come over to our house because of a serious allergy).
Currently guests with pet dogs are assigned to cabins in one or two specific loops (just like pet dogs are restricted to specific areas of specific resorts). However, service dogs can be placed in any room in any resort, and I’m not sure how it will be handled at CFW.

@ocdb8r1 thanks for the post above.

The advertising is still saying that it's a deeded ownership interest....nothing stated about a trust that I have seen. I haven't followed much about the trust though.

The advertising is still saying that it's a deeded ownership interest....nothing stated about a trust that I have seen. I haven't followed much about the trust though.

Since you do get a deed to the trust, maybe the language doesn’t need to be changed in the marketing materials?

It was noted somewhere that potentially this “trust” has been setup for FW Cabins because they are essentially mobile homes and not physical buildings - so if sales start in like 2-3 weeks maybe the “trust” thing was a big nothing for now?

Also has anyone seen price per point and maintenance fees on these? I’m very curious how these will land.

If the be part of a “wider trust” and get booking advantages at other resorts comes to fruition the points purchased for the cabins will not go far. The cabins look like a great spot to be a point miser but not able to upgrade from.

227 a point? 22700 bottom price via the email just sent out for 100 points I’m guessing?

I didn't get an email, but that's not unusual for me.

Looking at the map, it looks like the cabins are pretty far away from the boat dock. How do you get there? Bus? Golf cart?

Also in looking at the map, they need a Skyliner from the cabins to Epcot main gate!

View attachment 826272

Indeed very interesting thats the wording they used.
Yeah. As I posted in the other thread just now - IMO, this basically means that all our ideas of a trust that would affect the end-owners (i.e. us) is negated.

There is no way DVD would get so sleazy as to market this in the same way as all previous DVC products, then bait-and-switch on us once we are interested into a different trust product.

At least, I hope not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter