• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cabrini

LuvOrlando

DIS Veteran
Off to see Cabrini with a friend, it has been all over my Instagram lately. Never easy to fight for immigrant groups.

I have heard so many stories out of the NYC melting pot and am interested in seeing this story.

I saw it on Saturday and loved it. Some of the dialogue was a little heavy handed in parts (making a statement but I thought it could have been done a little more subtle) but overall it was a very good movie. I am a high school history teacher and I loved how they showed issues immigrants faced in NY during the 19th/20th century, the racism even between the immigrants, and the anti-Catholicism in NY. The lady who played Mother Cabrini did a great job as were the actors for Pope Leo XIII and the archbishop. John Lithgow did a phenomenal job as the mayor.

It was an absolutely beautifully told story about the first American Saint and reflects a good deal of the word of mouth I have heard, just beautiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter