• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

cactus prickles.. how to get them out???

JenDaveBrendan

Mouseketeer
My son just fell on our cactus (long story..). It is one of those cactus with the really really small pricklies. Needless to say they are all in his arm now. I have no idea how to get these out. Anyone have any ideas???
thanks

Jen

how about if you use a piece of sticky tape...apply it to the area and peel off. I think the prickles should stick to it and come right out. Are they too small for tweezers? Sounds painful....hope you can get them out without too much trauma.

Ouch! I hope he feels better.

Big magnifying lens with a strong light and tweezers, is the only thing I can think of.

Running water will get out the loose ones, and tape will take care of the rest.

Try duct tape. This happened to my grandson and duct tape worked for me.
Good luck!

Sandy

Thanks everyone - I am going to go out and buy some duct tape. Hopefully he won't be too freaked out by it......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter