Café Orleans Question...

Katie Count

Mouseketeer
I was hoping to eat at Café Orleans during our upcoming trip to get the Fried Chicken Beignet sandwich. I checked the menu on DL website this morning and there is no mention of this sandwich anymore. Does anyone know if this is still offered or if it was pulled off the menu?

Boo :(
I wonder if that is something that could be specially made...it looked so delicious in all of the videos I've seen.

You can ask, but don't count on it, so have a back up choice in mind. Cafe Orleans has had some wonderful special dishes, but once an event ended, they were no longer available.

For the Chicken Beignet Sandwich it doesn't look like the fried chicken or the herb coleslaw are part of any other item on the menu so they wouldn't be able to recreate the sandwich.

Also... beware that menus may be slimmed down once the parks reopen in order to allow the restaurants to operate with less kitchen staff (more social distancing)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter