Cafe Mickey

snoopygirl79

Mouseketeer
Hello,

We're going to DLRP in early December (2nd-8th) and there'll be 6 of us in total, 4 adults and our 3 year old twin girls. We'd like to take them to Cafe Mickey for a meal as we're doing half-board and I believe (please correct me if I'm wrong) that we'll be able to eat there with one of our vouchers.

I'm trying to decide when'll be best to go, either lunch or dinner. I will make a reservation before I go but can't do that until next week. What times do they serve lunch and dinner and what times are the characters there as I definitely want my girls to see them!!

Thanks in advance,

SG

yes you can use half board plus vouchers at Cafe Mickey.
The characters are there for lunch from 12noon until just before 3pm, and for dinner from just after 6pm until the restaurant closes late in the evening.

Lunch is generally quieter than dinner, but the range of characters is usually slightly better for dinner. The menu is the same for both lunch and dinner. If you want to go for dinner a 6pm booking is best, as its quiet for the first hour or so so your little ones will get some really good character interaction.

We are usually in Cafe Mickey for around 2 hours over a meal, to meet as many characters as possible (they change every 30 minutes or so, and they come around each table for photos, autographs etc).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter