Caitlin Clark Is Supergirl

Just making a point that when posters are treated badly and unfairly they often lash out and have a negative reaction. I think that is healthy. I'm glad you didn't accept my nonsense but instead fought back. This should be encouraged. You shouldn't respond to my garbage by smiling and moving on. You should fire it back right at me and not take it.
What is this word salad? What posters are being treated badly? I am confused:magnify:

You said Black parents made a "huge error" in the school they chose for their daughter. As if they weren't capable of a proper decision. Are you saying you are being treated badly and that is why you said that?

Just making a point that when posters are treated badly and unfairly they often lash out and have a negative reaction. I think that is healthy. I'm glad you didn't accept my nonsense but instead fought back. This should be encouraged. You shouldn't respond to my garbage by smiling and moving on. You should fire it back right at me and not take it.
You aren't as brilliant as you think you are. Actually, your attempt is fairly shallow. And patronizing.

What is this word salad? What posters are being treated badly? I am confused:magnify:

You said Black parents made a "huge error" in the school they chose for their daughter. As if they weren't capable of a proper decision. Are you saying you are being treated badly and that is why you said that?
The more people think about these issues the better. None of us can walk in another person's shoes. Expecting that she would have the same reaction as I would if put in the same situation is unfair and not just.

The more people think about these issues the better. None of us can walk in another person's shoes. Expecting that she would have the same reaction as I would if put in the same situation is unfair and not just.
But inquiring minds want to know, who is lashing out? Who was treated badly? I feel this is a civil thread. Do you feel slighted because you got called out on your racial microaggressions (actually macroaggressions)?

I certainly don't think anyone "lashed out" at you. Your embarrassment is clouding your judgement.

Just look at this thread as a learning experience of things not to say in real life.

PS-Please don't assume a Black child at a private school is "low income". Angel's mom has a net worth in the millions.

But inquiring minds want to know, who is lashing out? Who was treated badly? I feel this is a civil thread. Do you feel slighted because you got called out on your racial microaggressions (actually macroaggressions)?

I certainly don't think anyone "lashed out" at you. Your embarrassment is clouding your judgement.

Just look at this thread as a learning experience of things not to say in real life.

PS-Please don't assume a Black child at a private school is "low income". Angel's mom has a net worth in the millions.

No one in this thread. Dawn Staley the South Carolina coach and Angel Reese complained about unfair treatment by the media.

Anytime you have a conversation about racial issues you are going to have the Dunning Kruger effect on full on display.

I wonder what motivated the sudden flip-flop? She seemed very firm in her position before.
The University accepted on the team's behalf. Apparently she doesn't feel strongly enough about it to make trouble for the coaching staff over it.

Also, BTW, while both of Reese's parents were both college basketball stars and later played pro ball in Europe, they did not remain together. They divorced when she was about 3, and she and her younger brother were raised by her mother in Maryland. Details of what either of her parents presently does for a living is scarce, but it's Angel herself who is the wealthiest member of the family; she has around 20 NIL deals (the most of any NCAA basketball player), and huge followings on Instagram & Tiktok. Her income is predicted to rise to about $1M/yr. after winning the championship.

Last edited:
The University accepted on the team's behalf. Apparently she doesn't feel strongly enough about it to make trouble for the coaching staff over it.

Also, BTW, while both of Reese's parents were both college basketball stars and later played pro ball in Europe, they did not remain together. They divorced when she was about 3, and she and her younger brother were raised by her mother in Maryland. Details of what either of her parents presently does for a living is scarce, but it's Angel herself who is the wealthiest member of the family; she has around 20 NIL deals (the most of any NCAA basketball player), and huge followings on Instagram & Tiktok. Her income is predicted to rise to about $1M/yr. after winning the championship.
Yes, she is doing quite well for herself! If I were a top women's basketball player, I would definitely be playing college ball as long as I could.

President Biden personally called Angel Reese to invite her to the White House.

Love her or hate her,it has to be acknowledged that a 20 year old girl made the most powerful man in the World grovel!LOL

Where is Haley Van Lith going?

I am guessing LSU-Players seem to really love Mulkey.

I was quite surprised that during the championship game that she wasn't called for a technical foul, if not ejected.
No kidding. If they gave out an award for most minutes on the floor, she would have won it. :p I don't know how she got away with that.

No kidding. If they gave out an award for most minutes on the floor, she would have won it. :p I don't know how she got away with that.

I've rarely seen an ejection, but did once. It was the notorious William "Speedy" Morris, who was the head coach of the men's program at LaSalle and was briefly the coach of the women's program. When I went to that game (LaSalle vs Cal Poly at Cal's tournament in Berkeley) someone referred to him as "A poor man's Bob Knight". He didn't disappoint, where he kicked over a chair over several times and eventually got ejected. Saw him a few seasons later and he a bit mellower, although I think he did kick over a chair. Looked it up and it looks like he got back to back Ts and got tossed too. So maybe he was a little less animated but eventually blew up anyways.

Technical fouls: LaSalle head coach William "Speedy" Morris (two-2nd H,2:28).​

But any intentional contact with a ref should be at the least a technical foul and an ejection depending on the severity.

I was quite surprised that during the championship game that she wasn't called for a technical foul, if not ejected.
There definitely should have been a warning by the Refs to stay off the Court and then a T if it happens again.

I couldn't really tell for sure if she pushed the Refs arm away.

But I think Players love "the way she carries herself" and Players love to win and she has proven she knows how to win.

President Biden personally called Angel Reese to invite her to the White House.

Love her or hate her,it has to be acknowledged that a 20 year old girl made the most powerful man in the World grovel!LOL

Where is Haley Van Lith going?

I am guessing LSU
-Players seem to really love Mulkey.
Now confirmed she is headed down to the Bayou.

IMO with this major addition,LSU has supplanted South Carolina as the preeminent Women's College Basketball Team.

Would hate to be a LSU player at today's
Practice!

They must have got too full of themselves in the off season!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter