• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CAKE/BALLOON DELIVERY OR PICKUP

fivehourdisney

Earning My Ears
Hi! We'll be celebrating our girls' birthdays next weekend at the park and wanted to get cake and balloons delievered to our room at the Grand Legacy. Does anyone know how we can go about this?

If its not possible or too expensive, does anyone know where we can maybe pick some up and bring it back to our room? Thanks.

I don't know about a delivery service, but I think you can get an ice cream birthday cake at Cold Stone Creamery on Harbor. They are located at the crosswalk, at the Park Vue Inn. You could call them ahead to see if you could order something with your girls' names in their favorite flavors. Balloons might be purchased at the CVS or Walgreens on Harbor and Katella -- try calling? Or maybe at the Target on Harbor, about a mile south of the parks? If those options don't work, I know you can buy ice cream by the pint at Salt & Straw and cupcakes at Sprinkles -- both in DTD. Maybe you could have a festive picnic celebration in DTD? Sometimes you can buy Disney balloons in DTD, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter