Cake toppers

MiaSRN62

DIS Veteran
My daughter and I see so many different cake toppers on Facebook and Pinterest on the DFTW blogs etc. Some "happily ever after" cakes and toppers just showed up todayDoes Disney provide these? Or do we provide our own? We saw an Ariel and Eric one. Not many options were provided in the file Disney provided. Just curious about this.

I provided my own. I used the Lenox Cinderella and Prince Charming. I think Disney does have some options too. Maybe someone else can chime in. But if you want to buy one yourself they will use it.

Stephen and I are going to use their solid white chocolate castle cake topper that they make for you, and then have them preserve it for us to keep. I believe Sue Romano quoted me at $200 for it, which I know sounds like a lot, but it's exactly what we wanted!

2n8rgvb.jpg

I provided my own. I used the Lenox Cinderella and Prince Charming. I think Disney does have some options too. Maybe someone else can chime in. But if you want to buy one yourself they will use it.

That's what we used, too! We also brought a "And they lived happily ever after" sign to decorate the cake table. Now we have both up as decorations in the living room.

i can’t recall a disney provided option (assuming you mean provided and they keep?) - there might be an item or two (like the chocolate castle) that you could purchase from them, or the decoration might be something else edible, in which case the bakery would make it. mostly people have something edible or you bring something and they place it for you.:)
IMG_1223-1.png
[/URL]

here’s our main cake!

i can’t recall a disney provided option (assuming you mean provided and they keep?) - there might be an item or two (like the chocolate castle) that you could purchase from them, or the decoration might be something else edible, in which case the bakery would make it. mostly people have something edible or you bring something and they place it for you.:)
IMG_1223-1.png
[/URL]

here’s our main cake!

What wedding package did you do? Did you pay more for this kind of cake decorating? We're doing an Escape and wondering what our real options are before we book.

My daughter and I see so many different cake toppers on Facebook and Pinterest on the DFTW blogs etc. Some "happily ever after" cakes and toppers just showed up todayDoes Disney provide these? Or do we provide our own? We saw an Ariel and Eric one. Not many options were provided in the file Disney provided. Just curious about this.

I'm pretty sure most people provide their own.

What wedding package did you do? Did you pay more for this kind of cake decorating? We're doing an Escape and wondering what our real options are before we book.

yes we did have a wishes wedding and we did pay a small row boat load to have (two!) personalized cakes. i do think most people have their own dohickeys for the top of the cake though. i think chilly posted you an escape cake list. my impression is there isn’t a ton of wiggle room on the escape package cakes, as far as what they offer goes. but you may also be like us and by the time it was wedding time, we had about 3 cake toppers and then ended up with cakes that the bakery topped with decorations anyways! :thumbsup2

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that if you're doing an escape wedding, and want to deviate from the standard choices, you have $200 in "cake credit" to use toward something else. Check the Passporter Wedding book to be sure... I *think* that's where I saw it :thumbsup2

Happy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter