Calendar view of rack rates on Disney website?!?!

VeronicaZS

DIS Veteran
Am I the only one who didn't know about this?!?!
  1. Search for resort availability.
  2. Select the resort you want.
  3. Select "Rate details" for the room category you are interested in.
  4. In the bottom left of the pop-up window there will be a link "View Rate Calendar"
  5. EDIT: The Rate details will not show up if you have a Special Offer selected. You have to be searching for rack rates.
It gives you the same info as Mouse Savers (but doesn't include the 12.5% tax) but at least you can stay on one website and see what days are cheaper if you have flexibility with your dates and I like the calendar view.

I hope this helps someone!

Last edited:
I wonder if this is new?? If not, I guess I am in the same boat of oblivion. I agree that the calendar view is quite easy to read. Thanks for the info :chat:

Commenting to add that in order to find/click "Rate Details" you cannot have any special offers being shown. However, I was able to get "rate details" to show up when I had either "Room" or "Package" selected. But the calendar will only show up if "Room" is selected; it won't show up if "Package" is selected.

Thanks @VeronicaZS for the hot tip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter