• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cali Grill Brunch

I have been STALKING for a 9/23 reservation, and notice at some points I was able to book on the app, and this whole week the functionality was gone. I could still search on the website, so maybe some sort of technical glitch? I would hope they would never discontinue as I heard it is amazing and HOPING a cancellation leads to my first time experiencing it!

I have been STALKING for a 9/23 reservation, and notice at some points I was able to book on the app, and this whole week the functionality was gone. I could still search on the website, so maybe some sort of technical glitch? I would hope they would never discontinue as I heard it is amazing and HOPING a cancellation leads to my first time experiencing it!

I have noticed a lot of glitches with dining reservations this past week for a variety of restaurants and a variety of time points (currently planning Sept and Jan trips) I wouldn't worry about it just the usual Disney IT nonsense. Have you signed up for the touring plans reservation finder? I am trying to get an earlier time for 9/30 and received an email this morning about an opening, unfortunately it came about three hours before I woke up and I missed it.

I have a 9/23 reservation, but had prior to getting it (from another Disboards person who was cancelling it) signed up for Touring Plans reservation finder. I've gotten two notices of openings, so if I were you, I'd sign up for that! I since cancelled my TP subscription, but for some reason I still get texts when there's an opening! Don't give up! Since DH decided to join me this trip, it's one thing I really wanted us to do! Only other thing we plan that day is late afternoon we have Slinky Dog FP+ (which we may or may not do, since we have it another day as well, and not sure if we are so keen on DHS anyway).

I have a 9/23 reservation, but had prior to getting it (from another Disboards person who was cancelling it) signed up for Touring Plans reservation finder. I've gotten two notices of openings, so if I were you, I'd sign up for that! I since cancelled my TP subscription, but for some reason I still get texts when there's an opening! Don't give up! Since DH decided to join me this trip, it's one thing I really wanted us to do! Only other thing we plan that day is late afternoon we have Slinky Dog FP+ (which we may or may not do, since we have it another day as well, and not sure if we are so keen on DHS anyway).
I have signed up for it as well as mickeydining, but I only got one notification from touring plans and was legit 3 minutes late and missing it and nothing ever since. I haven't gotten any alerts from mickeydining :(

Hopefully a miracle happens but given it is only once a week I'm not feeling super hopeful right now. Did you get your res through the adr cancellation post?

I have noticed a lot of glitches with dining reservations this past week for a variety of restaurants and a variety of time points (currently planning Sept and Jan trips) I wouldn't worry about it just the usual Disney IT nonsense. Have you signed up for the touring plans reservation finder? I am trying to get an earlier time for 9/30 and received an email this morning about an opening, unfortunately it came about three hours before I woke up and I missed it.
Yes I am signed up for that at Mickey dining but no luck yet. I only have gotten one notification and saw it 3 min after it came and it was gone!

Yes I am signed up for that at Mickey dining but no luck yet. I only have gotten one notification and saw it 3 min after it came and it was gone!

Good luck, just remember you have to restart the search after it finds a reservation, I didn't realize that the first time I used it.

Did you get your res through the adr cancellation post?

No, a Disboard member messaged me, so we coordinated when she would cancel. I literally was on the computer with the site opened, so I got it the second she cancelled.

Still, I wouldn't give up hope! I got a notification yesterday I think too.

No, a Disboard member messaged me, so we coordinated when she would cancel. I literally was on the computer with the site opened, so I got it the second she cancelled.

Still, I wouldn't give up hope! I got a notification yesterday I think too.
is your res also for 9/23? I am signed up with touring plans and mouse dining. I wonder why I am not getting any notifications? I just double checked and all are active!

Last edited:
I have an ADR for 2/3, so not discontinuing. Hope everyone gets what they want!!

is your res also for 9/23? I am signed up with touring plans and mouse dining. I wonder why I am not getting any notifications? I just double checked and all are active!

I've been signed up for a different date for a couple months - maybe a little less than that actually - and did get 1 hit in the middle of the night so missed it! But I went back in to search again so hopefully something will come up! For us it isn't too bad because I have a 12:50 adr but am hoping for something earlier. I think its just waiting for a bit of luck for someone to change their plans!

I've been signed up for a different date for a couple months - maybe a little less than that actually - and did get 1 hit in the middle of the night so missed it! But I went back in to search again so hopefully something will come up! For us it isn't too bad because I have a 12:50 adr but am hoping for something earlier. I think its just waiting for a bit of luck for someone to change their plans!
I have my phone volume on super high with a crazy text tone so I don't miss a middle of the night text haha. But mine yet! Fingers crossed someone decides to do something less fun and awesome that day :)

I have my phone volume on super high with a crazy text tone so I don't miss a middle of the night text haha. But mine yet! Fingers crossed someone decides to do something less fun and awesome that day :)

At that point I only had mine set up for email! I wasn't sure if there'd be a charge for a text to Canada....but I've added in because I don't think there's an issue plus...if there is but I get an earlier time it would be worth it!

I was able to get a 12:30 adr for 2 next Sunday, but I will be solo this trip...if anybody wants to join me send me a PM...
I have been wanting to do this for awhile :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter