• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

California Grill ADRs available right now through MDE app

Got mine on the app at 5:25am for October 3rd! The website wasn’t getting out of orbit, but the app worked.

Thank you for posting that! I was stuck with the queue going round and round. Went to the app and got our ADR in 2 minutes.

Thank you! I was getting dizzy from spinning so long! The app worked great 7:30 on November 4th for me!

just keeps saying can't load page.... now have been in a queue for 37 minutes...... this is BS

****update ok everything "all the sudden" started working and was able to get some fairly good ADR's. So I'm happy with it. Again, if we just have to eat mickey pretzels I'm good with that too. Thanks for the help everyone! going back to bed it's now 3:33am :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter