California Grill ADRs available right now through MDE app

I think they mean to go back to the app, not use the actual back button. Let the web browser come up on your phone but use the app to select party size. It will let me do that for other restaurants but can't make ADRs. I am not trying Cali though.
Yes that’s what I meant. Thanks for clarifying it. Good luck with your other reservations!

You click on "Check Dining Availability", it will take you to the website click reserve dining and then just pull down on the window and go back to the app if you are on an iphone and it will allow to search.

Got 8:10 with 8pm fireworks. As far as anyone knows, would they let us up to see fireworks?
I would try modifying to an earlier time right now. Seems like a lot is still available! Don't search 'dinner', search for 7pm.

so jealous of you all!! We opted to try SH71 before going to the Merriest party instead of CG - since I knew we could get in/out of SH71 faster than CG....AND...I wanted to save room in my tummy for the party snacks!!

We'll head to CG in March!!

I was wondering why there were ADR's available for residents I have never seen pop up before. I should always check here first. Thanks y'all, I finally got the Boma res I have been watching for for the last month and at a time I wanted.

I was wondering why there were ADR's available for restaurants I have never seen pop up before. I should always check here first. Thanks y'all, I finally got the Boma res I have been watching for for the last month and at a time I wanted.

Yeah I will keep trying to move it up, but does anyone know if I can get in early with and 8:10 reservation to watch 8pm fireworks?
If you search old threads they say that yes, you will be able to do this.

Last edited:
I was wondering why there were ADR's available for residents I have never seen pop up before. I should always check here first. Thanks y'all, I finally got the Boma res I have been watching for for the last month and at a time I wanted.
What is this?

There are so many reservations available but sadly none of them will work for us.

Just saw this post and thought I’d take a chance. I was able to get a dinner ressie no problem for Oct 14th, party of four. My family will be so surprised!!! Thanks for posting!

I managed to snag a dinner ADR for November 12 at 5:19 AM. After that, I tried to look at other days for better times. But that's when the 'orbit waiting room' appeared. They stopped spinning shortly after 6:05 AM. But I finally got the date and time I wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter