• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

California Grill Appetizers on Deluxe plan?

MissDisney121

DIS Veteran
Hello Everyone!
I have a reservation for California Grill in April. It will be my first time going and I will be on the deluxe dining plan. I was just wondering what is considered an appetizer. I would love to do sushi as my appetizer but wasn't sure if that was allowed. Thanks for the help!

Hello Everyone!
I have a reservation for California Grill in April. It will be my first time going and I will be on the deluxe dining plan. I was just wondering what is considered an appetizer. I would love to do sushi as my appetizer but wasn't sure if that was allowed. Thanks for the help!
it was as of 12/4. Enjoy!

We also have had sushi as our appetizer on several occasions. (And sometimes a second roll as an entrée too! They are HUGE!) :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter