California Grill Brunch and Deluxe Dining Plan

alltwelve

Mouseketeer
Hello all- I was wondering if anyone has used 2 of their table service credits from DDP for brunch at California Grill, and if so, does it include the amenities that usually come with the brunch- specifically the one alcoholic beverage and the included valet parking? We were originally going to use 2 of our credits for dinner there, but we've done dinner there in the past (which was wonderful!) and after seeing all the good reviews of the brunch, we thought we'd give brunch a try since the day we planned on going falls on a Sunday.

I know DDP usually only includes one non-alcoholic beverage per table service meal, but since the brunch already has an alcoholic beverage included, I wasn't sure if they allow it or not. Has anyone done this using DDP? Do you recommend it?

Thanks!

Although we have not done it on the dining plan I would think there would be no difference. I think it would be too much trouble to have different rules for it.

That's what I'm hoping- I was surprised that the brunch was included as part of the dining plan to begin with, and I think it would be pretty difficult for them to say you can't have the included alcoholic drink. Since the dinner shows include alcohol as part of the experience using the DDP, I wouldn't think the brunch would be any different.

You may already know this but the free momosas are bottomless. They just keep bringing them.

Yes, we used dining credits when we last went and there was no difference in the inclusions for the meal (including the indeed bottomless mimosas), though I can't speak to the parking portion of your question.

Yes, we used dining credits when we last went and there was no difference in the inclusions for the meal (including the indeed bottomless mimosas), though I can't speak to the parking portion of your question.

That's awesome news- We're going for Christmas Eve and hope to celebrate the holiday with bottomless mimosas!!!

Awesome!! We'll be there at 11:40, so be sure to save some bottomless mimosas for us!!!:santa:
I'm diabetic, so I'll have to chose between a second mimosa or dessert, but my wife.....she'll leave you very little...veerrry little, indeed.

does it include the amenities that usually come with the brunch- specifically the one alcoholic beverage and the included valet parking?

It includes the unlimited mimosa's and yes it includes the valet. :) Did this last September and doing it this October. Such a wonderful meal. They said be sure to save our receipt and come back that night for the fireworks.

It includes the unlimited mimosa's and yes it includes the valet. :) Did this last September and doing it this October. Such a wonderful meal. They said be sure to save our receipt and come back that night for the fireworks.

Perfect! We are checking out of Beach Club that morning and checking into BLT that day, so the plan is to drive straight to the Contemporary Valet, head up to brunch, then back to valet and move the car over to BLT self parking after eating. So excited for this brunch!!!

Trying to figure out whether we should go back up with our receipt to watch fireworks from CG or go to TOTWL; not sure which will be better.

Yep, we've used dining plan credits for brunch at CG and Narcoossee's. Bottomless mimosas at CG and bottomless mimosas or bloody Mary's at Narcoossee's. We're big fans!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter