California Grill Brunch - August 4th

JeninTexas

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been able to book CG Brunch for August 4th? My ADR window opened yesterday and I tried to get CG Brunch but couldn't. I'm wondering if it was completely booked already or if there is a chance that the reservations just haven't been released yet. I've got my reservation finder set up already...... Fingers crossed!

Has anyone been able to book CG Brunch for August 4th? My ADR window opened yesterday and I tried to get CG Brunch but couldn't. I'm wondering if it was completely booked already or if there is a chance that the reservations just haven't been released yet. I've got my reservation finder set up already...... Fingers crossed!
I have found that to be true on our last 3 trips for brunch. They were not available right on the 180 mark. Keep searching, they seem to drop later, at least in my experience.

I was just able to get one thanks to the Touring Plans reservation finder! Yay! So, yes, you are right @ConnecticutNonna . It looks like they dropped a little later instead of being fully booked when my window opened. There was plenty of availability when I booked just a few minutes ago :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter