California Grill Fireworks

When we did it last year we booked for an hour before the fireworks and that worked perfectly for us.

We always try for an ADR about an hour before fireworks. That usually puts us having the entree immediately after fireworks, if w start with an appetizer. Your server will time the meal so you shouldn't be eating during fireworks.

If you can't get reservations for before, they'll let you up for reservations that start after the fireworks. There's a nice viewing deck outside the restaurant you're welcome to use, and oftentimes if possible they'll seat you early if you show up early to watch the fireworks. (This has worked well for me with a 9:00 fireworks show and 9:30 reservations.)

How does viewing Happily Ever After compare to Wishes from California Grill?

My DW and I enjoyed a year ago March and are debating for this fall with her parents whether we should plan this or simply go into MK and get an earlier dinner res.

We have an 8:45 reservation on September 26 at CG. I booked it the day our 180 opened up and have my fingers crossed that the fireworks will start sometime after we are seated. I think it’s a bit of a gamble to make reservations at 180 and have no idea six months in advance when the fireworks will start. But I’d rather come a bit early, watch from the observation deck and sip on a drink than miss out on the reservation all together.

last time we were there we had a reservation for 8 and were seated right on time. The fireworks were at 10 and it worked perfectly for us. Finished our finished our meal and walked outside with about a 10 minute wait for the fireworks

last time we were there we had a reservation for 8 and were seated right on time. The fireworks were at 10 and it worked perfectly for us. Finished our finished our meal and walked outside with about a 10 minute wait for the fireworks
What time of year was that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter