• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

California Grill for Fireworks and Dessert Question (50th Anniversary Dinner vs. Dessert)

evanstrouge

Earning My Ears
Hi, We wanted to go to CG and watch the fireworks over Magic Kingdom... We have reservations and made them the usual way, yet, when we look at the reservation itself it shows "50th Anniversary Dinner...". Is this something that can be opted out of... We just want to have dessert/drinks having eaten in the park earlier that day. Thank you in advance...

As PPs have noted, it is the 3-course prix fixe menu only at this time; you can't go and just order dessert. That said, the food there is spectacular, so it's worth having dinner!

My brother and I did this last week and were extremely lucky - we got a two-topper just a few feet away from the doorway to the outside viewing area. Probably one of the best seats in the restaurant for viewing the fireworks and Magic Kingdom. While it was the most expensive meal on the trip it was also the best one! Everything served was tasty and rich in flavor. Even at 89/pp we both agreed it was definitely worth it and would happily do it again.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter