• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

California Grill - is there regular ($89) dining or just the 50th ($129 dining)

BobH

DIS Veteran
We have several children under 10 and it does not seem that the $129 per person cocktail event would be appropriate. Also wondered if regular dining still allows access to outside deck for fireworks viewing, or do you have to book the special party event. Hope someone has dined there recently. Thanks.

Regular dining is most nights, with the $$ party on certain nights. Deck access is as usual. We had a great meal there in December. Splurged and enjoyed a bottle of 2018 Chappellet, Pritchard Hill. Had to wash those steaks down somehow! :) The tab was painful, but the experience was perfect.

Actually Regular dining is every night. The event is on specific nights and uses a different room. The main restaurant is still open during the event.

Thank you so much. It is great news that the standard dining is still available along with access to the deck for fireworks viewing. I had read on another website that fireworks deck viewing might be restricted to people having the special 50th celebration dinner. We are planning my son's 40th birthday and we have 4 grandkids ages 5 through 12 coming so we want to do the standard dining and get the kids to see the fireworks display from the deck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter