California Grill on a Halloween Party Night

disguy22

Earning My Ears
Does anybody know if they would still pipe in the music for the fireworks or would I be better off trying to get a reservation for a non party night?

Does anybody know if they would still pipe in the music for the fireworks or would I be better off trying to get a reservation for a non party night?

This year might be different, but in 2017 we got the Hallowishes music.

We were there in 2017 as well.
The music was piped in and yo could see the fireworks very well.
I've read that they are having a new fireworks show for MNSSHP. It may have more projections, so there may be more that you can't see if you aren't in the park.
Similar to the different between wishes and HEA.

Even if there are projections seeing the fireworks from CG is amazing. We first saw HEA at a desert party. It was breathtaking. Our next viewing was from CG. We could nor believe how much of the actual fireworks we missed because we were so focused on the castle projections the first time.

I was there this past halloween. Yes they had music piped in. They've had this every year for a long time now. I dont see why this year would be any different as they know the main draw to CG is the view and fireworks. Without the music piped in, it would just be meh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter