California Grill or Narcoossee's?

So we decided Narcoossee's purely for time. I am going to keep an eye out for 7ish time at CG. But we just do not want to leave MK earlier and then wait around at contemporary for fireworks. I only get a few hours in MK so did not want to waste it. Thank you everyone for your help :)

Both are delightful experiences. CG when you watch from the outdoor deck is a little more awe inspiring with the added element of being that high up. Narcoosees is generally a little quieter and intimate outdoors from the railing.
Food at CG is generally better and a bigger lineup of selections. Better wine list and cocktails too.
If first time trying either CG is the best way to go. Just make sure to go to Narcoosees next time. You cant lose either way. The time of your res is too early anyway Cheers

We ate at Narcoosee's in October. It was for our 20th wedding anniversary (we got married at WDW) and ordered a special occasion cake ($145). It was awful, all of it. I get myself all upset when I think about the amount of money spent and quality. Most people go outside in order to see the fireworks better. I would go to California Grill, that was our preference when we made ADR's but it wasn't taking reservations at the time.

We ate at Narcoosee's in October. It was for our 20th wedding anniversary (we got married at WDW) and ordered a special occasion cake ($145). It was awful, all of it. I get myself all upset when I think about the amount of money spent and quality. Most people go outside in order to see the fireworks better. I would go to California Grill, that was our preference when we made ADR's but it wasn't taking reservations at the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter