California Grill or Spirit of Aloha?

CJK

DIS Veteran
Sadly, our finances don't allow a dinner at both places. We haven't been to either. Which do you recommend?

I choose California Grill hands down! The food and service are fantasic. I guess it also depends on if you have children dining with you. California Grill is very child friendly, my DD loves it! But, some children may want to be entertained and the Sprit of Aloha show is great. The food is just okay compared to California Grill. Hopefully you could work your PS to work out so that you would be able to see Wishes.

Good Luck!

California Grill is by far the best restaurant at WDW. Although I have not been to the Aloha Spirit, it seems that you almost always sacrifice food quality for entertainment at the dinner shows (like HDMR, etc.)

Before I make my next comment, I want to say that I am a fan of WDW and have been several times but frankly the food at WDW tends to be fair to good but not great overall. I don't go to WDW for the food, I go for the entertainment and atmosphere. CG is one of the few restaurants that I really look forward to going to at WDW.

Upon my return from our family trip in October, I will be sure to provide my feedback on my latest experience at CG.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter