California Grill Prix Fixe Menu or A la Carte Sushi

PrincessGenie

Earning My Ears
Is California Grill solely Prix Fixe now or may we order A la Carte? interested in their sushi and perhaps not a full 3 course dinner.

Is California Grill solely Prix Fixe now or may we order A la Carte? interested in their sushi and perhaps not a full 3 course dinner.
It’s Pre Fixe. You can choose a roll as the appetizer but your out of luck to order just sushi.

Just a thought, but you can go and try to sit at the bar and they have some sushi a la carte there -I was there in October and I remember them having some sort of crab roll, a shrimp roll and a spicy kazan roll. Of course you're rolling the dice if you can get a seat, but we got there early and had no issues. We sat and had some drinks and ordered a pizza and the short rib wontons!

Just a thought, but you can go and try to sit at the bar and they have some sushi a la carte there -I was there in October and I remember them having some sort of crab roll, a shrimp roll and a spicy kazan roll. Of course you're rolling the dice if you can get a seat, but we got there early and had no issues. We sat and had some drinks and ordered a pizza and the short rib wontons!
Could you order anything from the menu at the bar or is there a limited bar menu?

Could you order anything from the menu at the bar or is there a limited bar menu?
Sorry, just seeing this question now - It was a limited menu that included the short rib won tons, a 4 cheese white pizza (that was delicious), I think the duck l'orange pizza, and possibly 2-3 different sushi rolls. Probably a total of 7 or 8 items that we could choose from on the lounge menu!

Sorry, just seeing this question now - It was a limited menu that included the short rib won tons, a 4 cheese white pizza (that was delicious), I think the duck l'orange pizza, and possibly 2-3 different sushi rolls. Probably a total of 7 or 8 items that we could choose from on the lounge menu!
Thank you so much! This sounds perfect!!

The menu is prix-fixe. Sushi is an option in the appetizer. And it's good, but only 1 option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter