California Grill Reservations?

The dress code is rather loose. Some people dress up a lot. If you’re going straight from the park and don’t have anywhere to change, kakhi shorts and a polo shirt would be fine. (doesn’t help with the “feeling gross” part but you wouldn’t feel out of place)

Bruce

The dress code is good and helps make the experience special. However, the dress code policy is not enforced. Which is sad. The last 2 times I went many people looked like they came from the pool area. It was very sad.

Flip flops?, What about dressier flip flops? We’ve only ever eaten there in the winter.

No flip flops? That’s all I wear during the summer... I have to bring my work heels just for one dinner? Ugh...

The dress code is good and helps make the experience special. However, the dress code policy is not enforced. Which is sad. The last 2 times I went many people looked like they came from the pool area. It was very sad.
This is true. Policy is not enforced. There was a man at the table next to us wearing a tank top. Definitely straight from the parks. So there is a dress code, and I would try to look presentable, but in no way would I stress about it.

No flip flops? That’s all I wear during the summer... I have to bring my work heels just for one dinner? Ugh...
I should warn you that the A/C is absurdly cold up there. I know my feet would feel frozen if I wore flip flops (or a tank top). I now bring a light sweater too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter