California Grill

lomillerin

DIS Veteran
We are trying to eat there during Holiday wishes next week.
I believe this is at 10.
We have ADRs at 9:30. Only time I could get.
Is it likely we will be seated on time?
I’m guessing window seats will be all taken.
Suggestions?

Even if they are running late they will bring you up and let you watch from the deck. I have eaten there many times and never worry about the window seat - the view is much better from outside - so we watch there.

FWIW, there are very few "window seats" with good fireworks views anyway. The seating is not oriented to the windows or to the fireworks angle in that way.

Plan on stepping outside to the viewing area to enjoy the fireworks

I've been three times, all three times we were seated prior to our reservation time -we usually go for a pre-dinner cocktail....

Only once, in all the years we've eaten there, have we ever been seated by a good window. Most times, we go out to the balconies and watch the fireworks. Most times, the view is better there, and they pipe music outside and inside. I wouldn't worry too much about a window view.

We ate at California Grill for the first time in October and were seated just before fireworks. I found that they basically stop service in the restaurant for the duration of the fireworks so the patrons can go outside and watch. Of course, if you don't have any interest in going to watch, they will continue to serve you, but you don't have to worry about your food coming out and sitting at your empty seat for 20 minutes while you are outside watching fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter