California Grill

It's a popular restaurant and tends to book up quickly. Keep looking though as reservations always pop up here and there.

I was just looking at tomorrow to see what is available and California Grill showed up for 5:45. Just keep checking.

It is usually full so reservations after 180 days can be difficult to get, but not impossible. Keep checking, even up to the day of.
Or try touringplans reservation finder. It has helped us.

Never give up, we've gotten day of FOR FIREWORKS time frame.

If you are flexible it can work, unfortunately if you are to far past the 180 day mark it seems it needs to be at 5:30 or at 9:30. Remember this though. If you eat there that day you can come back later to view the fireworks or show up early to see them. People try to book a window that will allow them to be there for them and you don't need to. The only other possibility is that it is popular during F&W Festival and the holidays. Good Luck!

It's a popular restaurant and tends to book up quickly. Keep looking though as reservations always pop up here and there.

I second using the Touring Plans reservation finder. If you give it a date and time range it will check around every hour and send you a text when there is an opening. It has helped me to get a couple of hard to get reservations recently.

My trip is November 11-18
I’ve been trying since ADRs first opened ...arghhhhh

Maybe I’ll try touring plans yes, thanks !

I scored a dinner ADR for Sept 3rd to watch Hallowishes on July 1, and a Sept 9 brunch ADR on 5/31 using touringplans finder. It is definitely possible to find them after 180 day window has passed!

I scored a dinner ADR for Sept 3rd to watch Hallowishes on July 1, and a Sept 9 brunch ADR on 5/31 using touringplans finder. It is definitely possible to find them after 180 day window has passed!

Glad to hear this! I'm hoping for a Sept 2nd brunch to open up. We had to change our trip at the last min, so all my 180 day ADRs I made for Oct had to be cancelled (including 2 brunches :( lol)

Definitely use reservation finder. Not sure how big your party is but for 2 people I've been loving this tool, first year I've used it myself. I'll be there about a week before you and CA Grill dinner was the last meal I needed for my plans to be complete and I got 3 notifications within just a couple of days using reservation finder. I took the first one that came up but it was very early so I made my search more specific and waited for a better time, missed out on the 2nd notification I got, but ended up with a perfect time just a day or two later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter