California vs Florida

It is not even close and it is sad that for most Disney Fans the TDLR is not even on their must dos.
Parks, maintenance, theming, food, cast members, all best of the best.

Just waiting for travel to open and Fantasy Springs to open.

Can’t wait for Fantasy Springs! I could see some of the construction recently, particularly from Raging Spirits. I also stayed at the Hilton, which is across from where the new hotel is being built.

I think for a lot of people, they have no interest in going due to the requirement to have a passport, the language barrier and the outrageous cost of flights. I don't blame them but TDL really is the best Disney resort. Not counting flights, the actual tickets are WAY cheaper than DL and WDW too. I went to TDL and DL the same year and it was like night and day in terms of the overall quality. I still love DL and think it's a fantastic park but the TDL was a better experience.

Same here. I hope to go in 2024. Also saving up money as those flight prices are insane.
The flights are ridiculously expensive.
Also, because of the pandemic, TDR has raised prices quite a bit. When is the last time you went?

The flights are ridiculously expensive.
Also, because of the pandemic, TDR has raised prices quite a bit. When is the last time you went?
I went June 2019. I expected prices to go up because of the pandemic but just now I checked prices of tickets and it's not that bad TBH. Still more affordable than WDW, DL and Universal Orlando and Hollywood.

I don't even want to know how much flights are now. They were bad in 2019 (I used airline miles to pay for part of it which helped A LOT) and I bet they're even worse right now.

I’m American and just got back from a two week stay via a kinship visa.
Okay. I'm not eligible for something like that.

I'm not going to jump through diplomatic hoops to get there. It needs to wait until the country is fully open.

It is not even close and it is sad that for most Disney Fans the TDLR is not even on their must dos.
Parks, maintenance, theming, food, cast members, all best of the best.

Just waiting for travel to open and Fantasy Springs to open.

Thanks for this video. Super interesting

It's been on my must do list for over a decade. In June 2019, my husband was sent overseas to Japan for military duty (one year away from us). I was SO excited that the one silver lining of this deployment would be that I would FINALLY have the chance to go to Tokyo Disneyland. My best friend decided to tag along, and we planned the ultimate trip for May 2020. Booked flights in business class to splurge, booked the Sheraton right off property, booked my husband's island hop flight from Okinawa, and were all set to buy tickets. You know where this is going.

Needless to say, it's back on my must do list, and we are planning (tentatively) for May 2023.
What ended up being your experience with Tokyo Disney? We are booking a trip for later this year and trying to do some preliminary research. I was shocked at the pricing. Tokyo Disneyland Hotel for 2 nights + 3 day tickets for only about $2,800 USD.

Thanks for this video. Super interesting

What ended up being your experience with Tokyo Disney? We are booking a trip for later this year and trying to do some preliminary research. I was shocked at the pricing. Tokyo Disneyland Hotel for 2 nights + 3 day tickets for only about $2,800 USD.

Oh, yeah, that didn't happen. I don't know when we will eventually get there. This year was a whirlwind of retiring from the military and finding a new job, which began during active duty, technically. We had grand plans of traveling between active duty and new job, but didn't get that opportunity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter