• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Call-forwarding to US SIM card number

3Goofy's

Mouseketeer
Hi there. I am looking at getting a US SIM card for our upcoming trip. I am with Bell. Does anyone know if i can call-forward from my Cnd number to my US number? I checked with Bell, and the chat person says no, but I’m not certain I explained myself well and they were busy trying to sell me their travel add-on. Any help is apprectiated!

Hi there. I am looking at getting a US SIM card for our upcoming trip. I am with Bell. Does anyone know if i can call-forward from my Cnd number to my US number? I checked with Bell, and the chat person says no, but I’m not certain I explained myself well and they were busy trying to sell me their travel add-on. Any help is apprectiated!
We have never been able to call forward to ours, we are with Koodo and Rogers. Now we just tell our friends to call us on whatsapp, or give them our US#.

I buy my providers basic calling plan so people can call and text , and then use an e-sim for data because it’s way cheaper. I can use both at the same time. That might be another option for you.

I buy my providers basic calling plan so people can call and text , and then use an e-sim for data because it’s way cheaper. I can use both at the same time. That might be another option for you.
May I ask which e-sim you suggest?

Would also recommend Airalo. For $16USD you get 5GB data which for my family has been more than enough, even with hotspotting.

@pigletto, did you want to share your referral code here?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter