Call me crazy, but I went ahead and booked our October flights.

jennymouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/"targe
The rates out of Lexington has done nothing but go up...I figure if they go down I can get vouchers on our next years trip! Ended up paying $238.50, but at least I know I'll have them and it can't get any higher!

I'va already booked my flight for December. The price was good and when I went online and checked out the fight I wanted, it was already 1/2-3/4 full. Wasn't taking any chances of the flight being full!!! :)

You're not crazy at all! We have already booked airline tickets for all of our trips, up to and including September, and I am currently watching the Thanksgiving weekend rates...I'm hoping they go down, but if they don't, I'll be grabbing tickets for that trip soon too.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

I finally buckled and bought our July tickets. $197 per person, the lowest I'd seen out of Toledo (DTW has $190, but we'd have to pay for a car up there or long-term parking). If it goes down we too will go for vouchers.
It feels good to have them bought though, doesn't it??:D
Robin M.

Yes it does feel good having that part behind me. I got the airline I like, Delta, leaving from right here in town, my father can drop us off & pick us up, even got the times I want. Now all I have to do is secure a reasonable place for us to lay our heads the first night.....oh, and pay off Disney of course.:rolleyes:

When did you book you flight? We are looking for flight out of Lexington for end of June and can't seem to find anything under $277.:mad: Wish I knew when they would go on sale. My luck I would book and they will go to 1/2 price the next day!!:p

patches, I just did a search on Delta website for June 25th (didn't know when your actual date was) and it came up the same as I paid.......actually $235.00 or the $238.50. What site were you looking at? I'm going to pm you in case you don't get back to read this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter