Call the Midwife

kymom99

DIS Veteran
Anyone watch this show? I recently discovered it and, as of today, have watched all 12 past seasons on Netflix. Now I have to wait until season 13 is available through a platform I can use to access it.

I like the show. Most episodes are pretty predictable. I will say the end of season 12 had me crying like a baby.

Glad to know so many like it. I read they have committed to at least 2 more seasons.

I took an interest after I visited London last fall.

I love the show, but I have gotten behind in watching it. I had not seen it until I got Covid the first time in July 2021, when I guess I watched about 10 seasons. Lot of characters have come and gone, but it is still good.

I love the show, but I have gotten behind in watching it. I had not seen it until I got Covid the first time in July 2021, when I guess I watched about 10 seasons. Lot of characters have come and gone, but it is still good.
I’m surprised at how many characters leave mid-season.

DW and I have watched all of the seasons and were able to watch the Season 13 premiere early last week via PBS Passport. It feels like a revolving door of characters entering and leaving over the years, but we still enjoy it. My favorite character has been Sister Evangelina.

YES, LOVE this show, one of my all time favorite TV shows ever. Often, I'm smiling and crying at the same time. It's so heartwarming, even when it's sad. The more recent ones are pretty predictable, and often I really enjoy the non-maternity stories. I can't wait until the new season starts over here.

I really enjoy it, it's wonderfully written. I usually need a tissue.
If you like Call the Midwife don't miss All Creatures Great and Small (2020.) It's another well done series set in Great Britain with interesting characters.

Last edited:
I really enjoy it, it's wonderfully written. I usually need a tissue.
If you like Call the Midwife don't miss All Creatures Great and Small (2020.) It's another well done series set in Great Britain with interesting characters.
Anywhere to stream for free? Seems like I have so many streaming services but still end up having to pay.

Anywhere to stream for free? Seems like I have so many streaming services but still end up having to pay.
I didn't see anyplace to watch seasons 1-4 except PBS Masterpiece thru prime video or PBS Passport. Both cost, I think PBS Masterpiece might be cheaper.

Anyone watch this show? I recently discovered it and, as of today, have watched all 12 past seasons on Netflix. Now I have to wait until season 13 is available through a platform I can use to access it.

I like the show. Most episodes are pretty predictable. I will say the end of season 12 had me crying like a baby.

Love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter