call to increase party size??

bjcaed

Mouseketeer
Anyone have luck calling to try to increase your party from 4-5?
We have Beirgarten and 50"s Prime Time reservations we need to increase. The reservation is in 2 weeks

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but in the app when you go to check in for the restaurant that day, I believe it gives you an option to add one more person (or minus if need be)....it was like that over the winter, so hopefully its still the same way?

Have never noticed updating/ modifying day of reservation .
Basically, your reservation at Biergarten will be no problem to add one person at checkin and I am pretty certain the Prime Time has a variety of seating styles/ table configurations,

First try to call 407WDWDine to update . Just to verify.

They aren’t Dining packages for special events, are they?
Candlelight and Fantasmic would be limited probably.

If you do call, will you ask if there is a procedure to update guest count on day of reservation?
Thanks

Anyone have luck calling to try to increase your party from 4-5?
We have Beirgarten and 50"s Prime Time reservations we need to increase. The reservation is in 2 weeks
Have you tried to modify online? If you can’t get table for 5, try for 6, because Disney’s ADR system hates odd numbers, and as long as these aren’t packages (CP, Harmonious, etc.) there’s no penalty for showing up with fewer than booked.

If unsuccessful online booking for 5 or 6, I’d call.

And if online and calling both failed, I’d go to the restaurant earlier that day and ask at the checkin desk.

Waiting until you’re checking in via MDE would be my last resort, because sometimes you’re allowed to increase the number and sometimes you’re not, especially when going from one size (4-top) table to a larger table.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but in the app when you go to check in for the restaurant that day, I believe it gives you an option to add one more person (or minus if need be)....it was like that over the winter, so hopefully its still the same way?

This depends on the restaurant’s capacity at the time you check in. Most of the time, we are given an option to add 1 guest when we check in. However, at popular restaurants or busy meal times we have also been given the “you may add 0 guests” message.

4A0BC238-9FB0-42A6-83EE-18A2EB98AFC9.png

I was able to go into the app and increase the party size for beirgarten but not 50's, so we"ll see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter