Calling all 2023 Bingo Players ….

knewton64

- May the luck of the Irish always be with you -
Never played it before -
Question :
1) how many electronic “cards” do they sell and in how many lots ?
2) about how long does each game last ?
3) Cost ?
4) about how many cards do you suggest I buy ?
I’ll be on the Disney Fantasy in 260 more hours is the reason why I’m asking -
TIA!:thanks:

Last edited:
Never played it before -
Question :
1) how many electronic “cards” do they sell and in how many lots ?
2) about how long does each game last ?
3) Cost ?
4) about how many cards do you suggest I buy ?
I’ll be on the Disney Fantasy in 260 more hours is the reason why I’m asking -
TIA!:thanks:
Hi, Here is the below from my last cruise 10 month ago

1. There can be 24 or 70 electronic cards on each handset. (might be more for the jackpot round
2. They last about 10 min each with the last one being 15ish min.
3. Depends on what you want to buy but I budget $70-85 per session because I get the top package. There are less expensive ones.
4. As many as you want especially if you get the electronic version. You do nothing but sit there and watch the Bot.

Hope this helps.

Just off the magic WBPC cruise.

Our options for electronic handsets were 1 x 24 cards for 40$, 1 x 48 cards for 50$ or a family pack with 2 x 24 cards plus 2 x 3 card paper packs for 60$. For the final session on the last day there was also a mega family pack with 2 x 48 cards with 2 x 3 card paper packs for 80$.

Each session of Bingo is 4 games, and lasts about 45-60 minutes total. The first 3 games are fairly quick, and the final takes a bit longer.

With the electronic cards the handsets are quite bulky so if you‘re at a seat with no table the most you can probably handle in your lap is 2, but if you have more space you can certainly handle more as you don’t really have to anything other than keep an eye out and yell Bingo!

Aby

20 yr old DS just played bingo for the first time with Disney on the WBPC cruise. He bought the family pack and won almost $300!! Good luck!

Not your question, but if you’re noise sensitive I would recommend bringing earplugs or noise cancelling headphones - it can get really loud! (We love bingo, but we don’t tolerate loud spaces very well, so we just plan ahead - it’s a party!)

I took a photo of the Final Jackpot Bingo prices for our NYC Canadian sailing Oct 17-21, 2023. Winner won over $6,000 dollars!

IMG_0394.jpeg

I took a photo of the Final Jackpot Bingo prices for our NYC Canadian sailing Oct 17-21, 2023. Winner won over $6,000 dollars!

View attachment 805223
The prices will vary based on when you play. We bought the Mega Family Pack. Played twice our last day on the cruise which was also a sea day. When we did the morning session it cost $80. When we played the afternoon and final session the same package was $120 like the photo.

Just off the magic WBPC cruise.

Our options for electronic handsets were 1 x 24 cards for 40$, 1 x 48 cards for 50$ or a family pack with 2 x 24 cards plus 2 x 3 card paper packs for 60$. For the final session on the last day there was also a mega family pack with 2 x 48 cards with 2 x 3 card paper packs for 80$.

Each session of Bingo is 4 games, and lasts about 45-60 minutes total. The first 3 games are fairly quick, and the final takes a bit longer.

With the electronic cards the handsets are quite bulky so if you‘re at a seat with no table the most you can probably handle in your lap is 2, but if you have more space you can certainly handle more as you don’t really have to anything other than keep an eye out and yell Bingo!

Aby

My BiL, after complaining about bingo the whole WBPC cruise, split the final Jackpot and walked away with > $4k!

Attachments

• PXL_20231018_212628669.jpg
    PXL_20231018_212628669.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 13
Prices vary depending on session. Some sessions they advertise more chances so the prices and electronic game cards will vary on those days. I think usually it lasts for about 45 minutes to get through all 4 games. I think the cast member who is calling Bingo, I think their monitor knows when someone has won BINGO as well. Last cruise I was on they mentioned they may have that person's wining number kinda jokingly and they won.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter