Calling all Chicago DISers #3

Hello, everyone! Well we are technically not in the city anymore, but in a VERY close suburb. Super excited for our first post-Covid trip to Disney (and first pandemic flight anywhere) this March!!!

Hello, everyone! Well we are technically not in the city anymore, but in a VERY close suburb. Super excited for our first post-Covid trip to Disney (and first pandemic flight anywhere) this March!!!

How fun!
Definitely something to look forward too.
We were just there this past November - so much fun! :mickeyjum

How’s everyone doing with the current winter storm?
So far we have a ton of snow and now I have to decide if I want to try and go to work.
I hope everyone is staying safe with the snow.

How’s everyone doing with the current winter storm?
So far we have a ton of snow and now I have to decide if I want to try and go to work.
I hope everyone is staying safe with the snow.

I cannot believe some of the pics I've seen from peeps in the Chicago area. SO MUCH SNOW! 😳

All of you stay safe.

It will be 63° here by Saturday. 🌞🌴😁

Reactions: slo
I cannot believe some of the pics I've seen from peeps in the Chicago area. SO MUCH SNOW! 😳

All of you stay safe.

It will be 63° here by Saturday. 🌞🌴😁

We got 11” total - I measured it throughout the day.
11 years ago is when we got the big blizzard, so thank God we didn’t get that much again.
We are dug out and life goes on as normal today 🙂👍🏻
Enjoy your sunshine ☀️😎

And I ask where were the plows?Absolute mess yesterday-my husband said even the tollway was a mess.They knew this was coming.

And I ask where were the plows?Absolute mess yesterday-my husband said even the tollway was a mess.They knew this was coming.

I didn’t go out yesterday, but my DH did go to work and he said the roads were terrible.

I was wondering if these threads were still alive! Hello all, it's been so long!! I don't know why, but all of a sudden I remembered the DIS and decided to see if my password and login still worked! LOL!!!!

I was wondering if these threads were still alive! Hello all, it's been so long!! I don't know why, but all of a sudden I remembered the DIS and decided to see if my password and login still worked! LOL!!!!
Hey there…..welcome back!
Great to see you :wave:

Great to see you again, Michelle. You have been missed. Stop by more often. Hope all is well with you, hubby and the kids.

Great to see you again, Michelle. You have been missed. Stop by more often. Hope all is well with you, hubby and the kids.
Aww thanks so much, it's always great to see you still here Dan!! I am hoping to pop in regularly now that I have remembered this place and now that the kids are so much older! LOL!
Can you believe I have one in college?!?!?! Then I have a senior and a sophomore in High School! They have cars and jobs and it's usually just husband and I!! It is insane how quickly the time does indeed fly by!

How have you been?

:tinker:Hello! Thank you and I hope all is well with you!!!!
I am well - thank you :goodvibes
I’m an empty nester now - DD19 is in her first semester at college.
I saw from your post that life is going well for you too - that’s great!
Definitely stop by more often - we’d love to see you :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter