• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Calling all Meal Planning Experts!!

lildamo

Mouseketeer
After seeing everybody's amazing advice on other DISers' ADRs here I am posting my picks (pre-ADR date to give me plenty of time to move things around based on your suggestions!). Dining on this trip are myself (24 by trip date) and DBF (25).

We like pretty much anything and aren't particularly picky eaters, but aren't particularly adventurous either (well, DBF will try pretty much anything, but we're suckers for "normal" but good food!). We're staying at Pop Century from September 10 - 14.

Here's what I'm thinking - it may all change when September hours come up and we're hoping for free dining so we may have to re-vamp if that doesn't happen either:

Friday - arrive early afternoon.
Quick snack at Everything Pop! to cure immediate hunger.
Late lunch at Chefs de France.
Counter Service dinner somewhere in Epcot (thinking Sunshine Seasons).

Saturday (MK day)
Counter service lunch in MK
Whispering Canyon Cafe for dinner (DBF is particularly excited about this one! Pulled pork and ribs are heaven for him!)

Sunday (AK & Hollywood Studios)
Counter service lunch at Animal Kingdom
Fantasmic Dining Experience at Mamma Melrose for dinner

Monday (Hollywood Studios)
Late lunch at Beaches & Cream (probably OOP)
Dinner ADR at Wolfgang Puck Cafe

Tuesday (overflow day)
After spending the morning/early afternoon at whatever park we want to re-visit, head to Downtown Disney for Earl of Sandwich before heading to Universal for the remainder of our trip!

There are so many great places to eat that I've had a really hard time narrowing it down to which menus excite us the most (can't wait to try the Artichoke Dip at Wolfgang Puck!) and what fits into our schedule to involve going out of our way the least since we're only there for 4 1/2 days and it's DBF's first real Disney trip (and mine in 10 years or so)!

Thanks for your help! :woohoo:

They look good to me. I would eat there.

Glad to hear it! It's been so long since I've been to WDW for more than a day trip that this all seems so foreign to me (not to mention my mom would have dealt with all that when I was a wee one!). Thanks for the vote of confidence! :cool1:

I think they look really great as well. I try to avoid park hopping as you do lose time on the Disney transportation. Now, if you include this in your plans, then you should enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter