Calling all Poly experts!

DVCRSheridan

Disney Ohana
We just booked a last minute trip for August in a Poly Standard View. I haven’t stayed at Poly in like 13 years and that obviously wasn’t DVC yet. We love the resort and can’t wait. So what’s the go to room requests for a standard view? Thanks!

I’m not an expert but we recently enjoyed our first stay at Poly.

They fulfilled our request for 3948.
It was during a slower time; it’s probably more difficult for Room Assignment to match requests during high occupancy.
But it is a good star to shoot for 😁 It’s better than the next to zero chance if no request is made.

It has a castle view to the right on the balcony, and it was nice and close to elevators but not bother by elevator noise or traffic.74E0E42A-CE82-4F0C-A532-B9AD66D33AC3.png

I agree that the 3rd floor on the west side of Tokelau is THE place to be, but I'd say the farther North the better. The 3-5 rooms in the Northwest corner have great views of the beach, GF, and a bit of MK if you lean out a little bit. I haven't gotten the very NW corner room, but I've been 3 rooms down and it's delightful.

We stayed in Moorea last time, near the laundry room. That was handy. I can't say much else about it by comparison since it is the only room we've ever stayed in at Poly.

I stayed in Moorea also. I liked that it was the closest to the ferry boat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter