Calling All Wicked Fans...

JonasBrothersrock111

The Real Jonas Brothers Lover!
Hey guys! Just wanted to make a thread where you guys can talk about the Musical: Wicked! Was going to see it for my 14th birthday, but we can't get tickets! I was wondering if you guys have seen it already, I have! I've seen it twice, and I REALLY want to go for a third time. Give me some advice!!!!!:confused3:confused:

i saw it twice and loooved it! I've always been a huuuge wizard of oz fan and i loved it!

living in chicago... you are a social outcast if you didn't see it when it was here! i saw it 0nce with the touring cast, once with the chicago cast(anna gastire!)and once in NYC. i also went on the 'behind the emerald curtain tour' and that was really cool!!!

All time favorite musical!!! The soundtrack was the first thing I bought for my iPod and I've been a HUGE fan since my BFF introduced it to me. She actually got to see it on tour when it was in MA. I would love to have seen it with the original cast, but Mandy-the current Elphie-Is a really good actress too!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this show!!! I fell in love with the show before I even saw it...my mom went to see it for her birthday and she had the soundtrack after that which I listened to constantly. There was a time that every morning before school when getting ready I HAD to listen to the soundtrack or else my day wasn't complete. I finally then saw it in Chicago a few years ago and tried to go see it again this summer when a tour came to my city but I couldn't win the cheap tickets, which was all I could afford. :sad2:

Elphaba is one of my favorite characters in musical theatre ever because I feel like I can so relate to her sometimes. And I just love the story line and the music. Defying Gravity gives me shivers whenever I hear it, For Good is just so beautiful as is As Long as You're Mine, and everything else is just so amazing that I could go on and on about it! :love:

I saw Wicked for the first time this summer. We (the theatre department at my school) went and saw it in Minneapolis. Then we went to the Mall of America.
I had chills throughout the show, and Elphaba was being played by the understudy's stand in. So I can't imagine what it would have been like with the real Elphaba!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this show!!! I fell in love with the show before I even saw it...my mom went to see it for her birthday and she had the soundtrack after that which I listened to constantly. There was a time that every morning before school when getting ready I HAD to listen to the soundtrack or else my day wasn't complete. I finally then saw it in Chicago a few years ago and tried to go see it again this summer when a tour came to my city but I couldn't win the cheap tickets, which was all I could afford. :sad2:

Elphaba is one of my favorite characters in musical theatre ever because I feel like I can so relate to her sometimes. And I just love the story line and the music. Defying Gravity gives me shivers whenever I hear it, For Good is just so beautiful as is As Long as You're Mine, and everything else is just so amazing that I could go on and on about it! :love:
it's coming back to chicago this december-january. if you go to the borders next door they have raffles to buy $25 tickets. my grand got tickets that way once! floor seats too!

Seen it twice!

First time was in Providence, tour cast. Amazing!

Second time was in NYC. I was depressed that the day we saw it, Stephanie J. Block was out. I was like "of course!". But I'll just say this: although the set was better in NYC, the singing was better on tour.

I'm a total OZhead, and I'll admit it!

it's coming back to chicago this december-january. if you go to the borders next door they have raffles to buy $25 tickets. my grand got tickets that way once! floor seats too!

Omg I know! I'm gonna be doing all I can to get my hands on some tickets when it comes!

I really didn't think that a musical about two witches would really hit the right chord with me. But wow! After one year I am still touched by that show, and "Defying Gravity" has become my theme song. Too bad you can't get tickets but keep trying! Good luck.

Seen it twice!

First time was in Providence, tour cast. Amazing!

Second time was in NYC. I was depressed that the day we saw it, Stephanie J. Block was out. I was like "of course!". But I'll just say this: although the set was better in NYC, the singing was better on tour.

I'm a total OZhead, and I'll admit it!
i was in new york seeing dirty rotton scoundrels with the original cast, NORBERT LEO BUTZS!!!! but he was out with noads... so i saw his understudy. some guy named mathew morrison :upsidedow. he was great, and now he's on glee!

I haven't seen it yet... Sadly I wasn't able to go see it when i came to Seattle on tour but I'm going to NYC in June with my dance team and we got tickets! I'm so excited :) Were also seeing Mary Poppin's! I've never seen a Broadway show in all my life shockingly and never been to NYC for that sake and so I'm so excited to get the chance to do both in the same week :)

Ugh, everytime I start a thread, people always critizize what we are talking about! Maybe I should just quit the dis for good!

I've seen it twice live, and so many times on youtube that I can literally recite the majority of the show :lovestruc I WILL be Elphaba someday if it kills me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter