Calling the Tag Fairy!!!

Tartan Tigger

<font color=purple>I fixed my PC MYSELF!!!!!!!!<br
Just wanted to thank you for my new tags. I love the last one (I know who you are) :teeth: Not so sure about the second one "I need all the help I can get" I have no idea what you mean:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

Thanks Tag Fairy. I believe in you. :teeth:

I'm curious.....does the tag fairy roam the boards tagging his/her clueless victims? Or does the tag fairy only respond to requests? I recently got "tagged" on a thread about tag fairys on the cruise board but I just wondered if they ever tag the unsuspecting who have not put in a request? Nobody on the cruise boards was ever "tagged" before that thread started....thus, my question.

And of course: I do believe! Clap! Clap!

The tag fairies are everywhere and always watching, Sonya, you never know when they will strike next :teeth:

TT, love your new tags.

I am not at home with my files so this will have to do:

THERE ARE NO TAG FAERIES!!!!!!

You kids keep that up and I am calling the cops!!!

tfpd.jpg

I didnt request my new tags Sonya but I know who came up with the last one.

The Tag Fairies are real John:D :D :D

JTB-
I am home and I have my lime green duct tape & my flashy thing & I am ready to defend the Tag Fairies!
Don't make me use it...........

[color=0066ff]Love the new tags, Tartan Tigger. I did have some but I changed my title and it disappeared. I do believe btw. :)[/color]

Very nice new tags TartanTigger. Way cool. BTW....God help us if our tag fairies are wearing sneakers with pink tutu's!!!!

I have noticed that the tag fairies either 1) respond to someones request...'specially if a lot of clapping was done by that person or others, 2) tag someone when they see something in a post by that person that they found amusing, or 3) in direct response to JohnTBap saying there are no tag fairies. Which usually send the request threat off in a whole different direction...usually involving lime green duct tape.

Hey I wonder if there is a shortage of lime green duct tape from all those people running out and buy duct tape...I am sure the lime green stuff sold too :p Maybe John need not worry.

I really like the tags the tag fairies come up with.

I love their wit & humour;)

I could never do what they do as well as they do it.............as one of my tags used to say" Gets splinters from scrathching me head too much"..........that would be so me if I were to be tag fairy.

And they roam the boards & tag the unsuspecting:)

Thanks fairy! Sometimes I can't help myself! I don't even know who that guy is but everytime I see it I want to go to Hoop De Do!
Appropriate Tag!

My tag came as a complete surprise. I never asked for it, but I do like it!

It looks a little lonely though....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter