• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Camelot... room views??

Brika

Mouseketeer
Wondering if I should ask for any special view from this hotel????? Anyone know? I've heard there are balconies... would like one with a great view! Thanks! You are all great!

The way the hotel is set up you have a park view from the walkways to the rooms. Just ask to be on the 4th or 5th floor to see better. I don't remember any balconies, but if there were any, they'd be facing the back side of another hotel. Although I think there were 1 or 2 rooms at the very front of the hotel, above the office, that actually faced Harbor Bl and if they had balconies, they would face the park. The hotel is shaped like a backwards L.

It's a great hotel and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

We were there in 05,on the 4th floor. The views were 'great'. Watched the fireworks the 1st night from the pool. The next morning we watched the Monorail,and the drive-thru of Mickey Ds.:rolleyes1
No really,nice hotel,:thumbsup2 no balconeys though.

Yeah... that's what it was... not balcony but pool deck.

That pool deck is incredible for fireworks viewing. We watched from there one night in December of 2004. I remember it was cold and I brought a blanket from the room and the kids and I snuggled up under it on a lounge chair. I don't know why but in all of our Disney trips that is one memory that just sticks out for me! You could even faintly hear the music. Although they are best seen inside the park, its nice of have another option if you tucker out or have little ones that cannot stay up that late.

Family suites are located in the front and they do have balconies...a fantastic view of the fireworks. We have also stayed in standard rooms on the upper floors and enjoyed the fireworks from there too!
Enjoy your trip!

Family suites are located in the front and they do have balconies...a fantastic view of the fireworks. We have also stayed in standard rooms on the upper floors and enjoyed the fireworks from there too!
Enjoy your trip!

Not all family suites have balconies. We had one in October and while we were close to the front, our room didn't face Harbor and no balcony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter